Global Poker just crashed.....

S

Sublimenal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site is ridiculous...horrendous unrealistic beats and wayyyy too many bots.....

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots??? Are you serious? That is the first I have heard of that one. :confused:
I also have not heard of anyone accusing global of using bots. I know their site did go through some issues today though.

A

Atrevino247

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night on global got hit by set over set then had qt get there against my aq. Back to back 5 dollar tournaments. It happens everywhere their just bad beats

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have not heard of anyone accusing global of using bots. I know their site did go through some issues today though.

Yep, this one is a first I think. :D

I just can't see anyone wanting to use a bot. The money isn't there.

Last night on global got hit by set over set then had qt get there against my aq. Back to back 5 dollar tournaments. It happens everywhere their just bad beats

I don't play there. But if it is like a similar sweepstakes poker site I played on, seemed to me there was something off about their RNG too.

But, you have to remember the type of people you are playing with too. Global is "club" poker. You pay your dues and you get to play in a Facebook-like atmosphere almost. Global is between both worlds of Online and Social poker. You will get sucked out on. A lot.