Global Poker

SwaggyJ

SwaggyJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I looked all over but couldn't find a thread about Global Poker. I will be making a deposit soon on there and looking to see if anyone wants to share their playing experiences on GP. Regardless if they are good or bad.

Also wanting to see if anyones interested in a GP poker group to talk strat, games, etc..

Thanks in advance!

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I looked all over but couldn't find a thread about Global Poker. I will be making a deposit soon on there and looking to see if anyone wants to share their playing experiences on GP. Regardless if they are good or bad.

Also wanting to see if anyones interested in a GP poker group to talk strat, games, etc..

Thanks in advance!

it terms of cashing out I like it better than the other USA friendly rooms, they sent the money directly to your bank account, so you dont have to mess with bitcoin.

Cons- the graphics kind of suck, not many customizable options for changing the tables. Also MTTs have a fast blind structure, so regular speed MTTs seem like Turbos. Global has the most Sitngoes of any site though, with them running all day at all buy in ranges. I like Global for the sit n goes, but other sites for MTTs.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if anyone is offering rakeback for Global Poker?

SwaggyJ

SwaggyJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BUMP.....

Is there any full time global poker players here on CardsChat?

Lmk please. Thanks in advance!

SwaggyJ

SwaggyJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im loooking to create some type of group chat and form a team with members who play on Global Poker daily.
This is to help our craft for the game. Talk strategy and learn from each other. Let me know if you are interested.

SwaggyJ/Moneyline99

SwaggyJ

SwaggyJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bump.....

Any regulars here on Cardschat that play on Global daily?

C

chs2051

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no rakeback offered on global poker

S

sca31415

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker keeps timing me out

I enjoy playing on GP but this happens more often than it should. I emailed GP who claims there is nothing wrong on their end.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been playing the free Gold Coin games on Global Poker since late last year, and I really enjoy it. I joined to practice for the live tournaments that I was playing most every Sunday before Covid-19 came along. Since live came to a finish at Foxwoods in March I've been playing money tournaments at America's Card Room, but still playing periodically at Global.

My main complaint about Global Poker is that, at least in the free games, there is no late entry or re-entry for most of the tournaments. That means if you aren't there when it starts, you don't play. I don't know how the money games work because I've never played them.

Overall I enjoy Global Poker, and especially like the separate chat feature. :)

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing on global for about two weeks now. Its cool how they give players free money. But I think I won one meaningful hand. Ill save you the details. But online poker has become dam near immpossible. You dont know if your getting cheated or not. I would rather play live poker.

D

DavPerz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've enjoyed playing on Global Poker. The withdrawals are painless, the competition is fairly soft, plus they have a ton of freerolls and great deposit bonuses. They also give you free SweepsCoins everyday, well enough for a .25 SnG.

People complain about bad beats, but that's just observer bias. If you're good, you'll know the signs that someone has a strong hand, and get out of the way. But I see people like " I had QQ so I went all-in preflop and the donk cracked me with a K2o" Like bro, really? That's on you, not Global.

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on global, other sites also. Not a fan of their blind structure or graphics but everything else i like. I usually only get on whenever they run a tournament series. Guarantees are nice for the buyins, structures a little better.

B

Bikeman8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Late registration

I've been playing the free Gold Coin games on Global Poker since late last year, and I really enjoy it. I joined to practice for the live tournaments that I was playing most every Sunday before Covid-19 came along. Since live came to a finish at Foxwoods in March I've been playing money tournaments at America's Card Room, but still playing periodically at Global.

My main complaint about Global Poker is that, at least in the free games, there is no late entry or re-entry for most of the tournaments. That means if you aren't there when it starts, you don't play. I don't know how the money games work because I've never played them.

Overall I enjoy Global Poker, and especially like the separate chat feature. :)
A lot of the tournaments do have late registration and rebut on the SC side

J

JDolla

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always wondered how Global was. Do they allow US players?

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global

Never heard of global poker and I have been playing for many years. Looks like I will have to do some investigating and find out. This could be very interesting to see how the rest of the planet is into poker. Capo1014

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played GP six months ago, won a couple of tournaments, but the conditions for withdrawing money, it seems to me, are only for American or Canadian players.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always wondered how Global was. Do they allow US players?

We welcome players from all corners of the world to create an account and to play to our site. However, ONLY PLAYERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING OUTLYING TERRITORIES) AND canada (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ARE ELIGIBLE TO REDEEM PRIZES. PLAYERS IN WASHINGTON U.S.A., ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY THE GAMES OR REDEEM PRIZES. SUBJECT TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLAYERS IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS MAY PLAY THE GAMES BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO REDEEM PRIZES.

Please refer to the complete list of Terms and Conditions

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are we going to get a cardschat freeroll there?

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interested in in a poker group

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm interested in joining a GP poker group to talk about strategies, games and others, keep me informed when you compose it regards

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, there are a lot of verified rooms, but I haven't even heard of them.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like how Global Poker gives out a lot of free money. But as far as poker goes its crap. Suck outs everytime. Just like most online poker sites.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks in advance!

Swaggy,
if you are still interested in a group to talk strategy and experiences, Id be interested.
I live on the east coast, so the later the better for me. How about yourself?