Glitch in ACR

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has happened several times when a player is elimated- the button won't be correct afterwards. Here you can see the button is in front of a player that does not exist. In another sit and go there was no player in the small blind, so it was never posted- I was unable to get a picture.

It's not really worth my time to speak to support since I rarely play in the site, but I was curious if anybody else has noticed this?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 17
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The placing of the BTN is just a visual thing. It has no influenze on the game flow. If a player was eliminated while in big blind, its common practice, that no small blind is posted the next hand. Its done this way, because its the least unfair solution. The alternative would be to let someone not pay the big blind or pay the small blind twice.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a glitch. WPN sucks but this is common practice online, each player still has to pay their turn in the blinds so like the previous poster said it's kind of a visual aid to all players at the table.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This also occurs in live poker. It's a "Dead Button". Can also be a "Dead Small Blind", or both. For years, pokerstars did not do this. This was a glitch (i.e. an error that needed to be corrected).