Gifts and rewards

44vardan44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on pokerstars and they have lot of rewards, are other room have too?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, there are others rooms. Actually, I don't really like pokerstars rewards program. I like Black Chip Poker that offers lifetime rakeback and 888poker that offers a couple of promotions, like points that you can exchange for money, freerolls and random free tournaments tickets while you're playing the cash game tables.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I prefer other sites, however, most do not seem to have a lot of rewards, besides GG that offers a daily freebie and good options if you get a bad beat.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a strange question for me because i have (almost) never took advantage of rewards.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the value and quality of the rewards depends on the offers of the sites themselves. The position of the site among other poker sites also forces you to make concessions to the players. Ultimately, promotions and offers are the same advertising.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the 888 poker promotions, the hand of the day is my favorite of all the poker sites and their freerolls, partypoker I like that the points you generate on twitch can be exchanged for tickets:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4: