GGPoker Vs PS for Micro-Stakes

R

RaionAtlas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone,

Which one is better for micro stakes mtt? Should i focus only on 1 of them or split my bankroll (i have a budget of 200$).
Thanks in advance

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hello Everyone,

Which one is better for micro stakes mtt? Should i focus only on 1 of them or split my bankroll (i have a budget of 200$).
Thanks in advance
Both have great tournament formats.
PS has the Bounty Builder Series right now with tourneys prizepool of 20 mio in total.
GG poker has the spring championship with 100M in total . .
You can qualifiy for these big events at microstake level.
Ultimately depends on sympathy I think.
Me personally I don't like the cartoonish design at GG.

Both also have a first deposit bonus

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance

More micro buyin level MTT's on pokerstars vs. GG

I believe GG is bigger & better than Pokerstars now, but they don't seem to have many tournaments with buyins below $10

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that if you split your bankroll, you won't be able to play higher buy in tournaments in neither site

Both have great tournaments, you just have to choose which ones are better for you

I like pokerstars more, just because i find GGpoker visually polluted

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
why did you choose one? You can play with your bankroll on two sites, in the micro-limit category

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Personally, I would opt for a platform. My favorite is definitely Pokerstars;)

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
if you haven't signed up on GG yet then $20 is enough and you get a good bonus in the form of tickets that should be enough to build a bankroll. It worked for me, even if I don't play there anymore, I would take it with me. the rest on PS just as an example.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro tournaments and series are good on PS, although the really deep versions are decreasing more and more, and such "fake" deep tournaments are starting to form at smaller stakes (in the series, 20k-30k-50k zsteons, but with 5-8 minute blinds, which are quite high are starting).
I hope this trend will stop and that 10-15-20 minutes of blind ascent with Deep stack will not die out :unsure:.