JOAOSEVERINO11

JOAOSEVERINO11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi everyone, everything fine?
Did you experience any issues with the GGpoker App after the 01/20/2023 update? I can't play, because a "failed to path" message appears if anyone has any idea what it is could help me, I've tried to uninstall, delete the GG folder in the program files and install again, but without success.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi everyone, everything fine?
Did you experience any issues with the GGpoker app after the 01/20/2023 update? I can't play, because a "failed to path" message appears if anyone has any idea what it is could help me, I've tried to uninstall, delete the GG folder in the program files and install again, but without success.
Works fine for me ,delete cache before reinstalling that could work.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
This is happening on PC? Can you provide a screenshot? The client has not forced any update on me yet. I used it yesterday.

JOAOSEVERINO11

JOAOSEVERINO11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Isso está acontecendo no PC? Você pode fornecer uma captura de tela? O cliente ainda não me forçou nenhuma atualização. Usei ontem.
Error 1
I cleared the windows cache, uninstalled the software, restarted the PC, reinstalled directly from my profile on the ggpoker website, and the same problem persists.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello for now I have no problems. only after it was updated does the sign appear that says that I authorize the changes that the application will make, just that. But it lets me play well for now

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Aha... It didn't say "failed to path". It said "failed to patch".
It looks like it failed to fetch the update due to a network error - maybe?

When you uninstalled the software did you simply use the Windows own tool to uninstall programs or did you really scrub it off?

GG's own instructions look like this:

I once had a freezing problem with partypoker's client and I really had scrub it off from Windows registry before the problem went away.

Or you could write an email to GG's customer service if they have a better view on this problem.

Last edited:
JOAOSEVERINO11

JOAOSEVERINO11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hello cardchat friends,
I managed to solve the problem by switching internet providers, thanks to everyone who took the time to help me. Thank you very much