Ggpoker with some troubles

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys , i am playing poker trough ggpoker on my cellphone, but after the last update, i have been having some isues, like the part to search toruments dont work like should be. I cant acess my promotion . And , It is necessary a long time wainting tô enter in the App

*anyone else having the same problems?

( My cellphone has ALL requeriments )

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, they have a lot of bugs on the PC, but they will tell you that the problem is on your side. For example, no poker room on the PC is buggy and does not slow down except theirs, but when I wrote to them in support, they said that I had a problem and their only advice was to clean the registry, since the hardware is more than good for me. And they also decided to host wsoop , with what I remember drove the application when playing satellite for $ 55. In general, there was a feeling that they do not care about customers, they only think about their own benefits. Try to write to them in support, but I think they will say that your phone is to blame))

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i can no more pick the daily 0,25 dollar spin and gold ticket from the promotion site. on the pc its working though.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The GG poker app after the new update just doesn't work. Could not even play the cardschat tournanent after the update.

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello is there anyone willing to claim my daily freespin ticket from pc/mac please.its been 4 days without claiming it.

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello is there anyone willing to claim my daily freespin ticket from pc/mac please.its been 4 days without claiming it.
Here in Brazil everyone that use Android to play , also cant clain the tickets. As also have other problems with the plataform .i and. My freinds had send e-mails to them but they Just say we are resolving .. and again we are resolving... But until now nothing was change

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this is their reply."Thank you for contacting GGPoker Support.

Our apologies - a few goblins remain in our system since our last update, but we're working on them!

In the meantime, if you are using our mobile version, please attempt the following:

- delete the currently installed app
- install a new version using the following download link - https://download.good-game-network.com/mobile-page/ggpoker?lang=en
- Attempt to claim the Daily Free Spin once again.

Alternatively, if the issue still persists after the above steps, you can use our Pc/Mac client to claim your Daily Free Spin.

Apologies for any inconvenience!"...

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you don't have a computer to claim it?

Hootz

Hootz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just today I was signing up on GG for the first time, all seemed to be going fine, downloaded app and signed up my email (even received an email acknowledging I was registered) but the app doesn't load all the way through before crashing. Uninstalled and reinstalled but didn't help. I was assuming my phone just isn't good enough to run the app properly (most likely my lack of ram if it is my phone). But seeing others are having issues makes hope they just need to update a bug or something. I never told GG about my issue.
Sorry this probably doesn't help much..

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had some issues as well with GGpoker,but on a PC.It would crash because it was in conflict with a certain file from another program so I had to delete this file in order to start GGPoker normally.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aplication gg poker for android dont work i reinstall and stil have problem open tournament site..
Ohhhhh angry