GGPoker - how to turn off All-in insurance feature?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How does one go about turning off the All-in Insurance feature on the GGPoker cash tables?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is impossible at the moment=). You have to cancel it manually on every hand

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The funny thing is I dont even underatand it :D therw is like a slider and the potential outs you can protect against and... i got no idea how i would even use it :D

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG seem to be good at adding features that no one needs. I can't be bothered playing there, the software looks like its designed for kids and the gameplay is far too slow.

D

duclair28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sooo maaad

Yesterday just before the maintenance i was playing Omaha Rush ....like 10 min left. starting Hitting hands after hands and this feature popped... little that i know...i dragged the cursor to 100% because i taught i was commiting 100% of my money in the all-in. But it was the opposit...i was insuring 100% OF MY MONEY . so i didnt gained shit on my last hand. instead of winning a 190$ pot i got around the 3rd of it or something like that. It should pop every first time you paying cash game and make you check a box once you red it and understand it. In rush mode...Nobody as a chance to read it with almost no time bank.

anyway. ill know it for the next time around

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The funny thing is I dont even underatand it :D therw is like a slider and the potential outs you can protect against and... i got no idea how i would even use it :D

Same. And no desire either.