GGpoker graphic glitch

D

Darthrazer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently joined GGpoker after hearing some good things about it and experiencing a few glitches on 888 and ACR that where making them a bit annoying to play on. I'm mostly really liking it, especially the PLO tourney schedule. Quite a few times I've had individual game windows "freeze". A little jerk to resize seems to fix it but the game keeps running and if I'm multi tabling I often miss it has frozen and end up folding my hand and losing my time bank.
Does anyone know if this is an issue with my computer or is it a known bug like YouTube messing with ACR or something?

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I recently joined GGpoker after hearing some good things about it and experiencing a few glitches on 888 and ACR that where making them a bit annoying to play on. I'm mostly really liking it, especially the PLO tourney schedule. Quite a few times I've had individual game windows "freeze". A little jerk to resize seems to fix it but the game keeps running and if I'm multi tabling I often miss it has frozen and end up folding my hand and losing my time bank.
Does anyone know if this is an issue with my computer or is it a known bug like YouTube messing with ACR or something?

I recently downloaded GG to check it out having heard how "awesome" it is, but I'm experiencing the same issues, especially on the phone. So far I haven't seen anyone complaining about it here on CC though.

D

Darthrazer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently downloaded GG to check it out having heard how "awesome" it is, but I'm experiencing the same issues, especially on the phone. So far I haven't seen anyone complaining about it here on CC though.
It's my only real gripe with it. The player rewards are really good as is the tourney schedule. Interesting you say about it on your phone as I was wondering if it was a windows issue.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having also a problem when I'm playing Flip and Go tourneys on iphone, I can't see the third card one of the player in the upper left corner because some badge is overlapping his third card. It's annoying

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GG poker is the worst software for bugs and glitches.
I believe it’s because of all the unnecessary crap they have incorporated into the software.
Plan on upgrading my laptop soon, hopefully will have enough memory to handle it all.
With that being said, got to love the Daily Freebies I have made $17.00 this year off free Spin & Golds alone :)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
A real waste. Such a nice interface with so many bugs. The worst is when it freezes and you can't do anything about it.