GGpoker Giveaways

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings readers. This post is to share my experiences during the wsop bracelet events 2020 that were held by GGpoker.
As all poker enthusiasts would have known, during the events timeframe, giveaways like free satellite tickets were announced through GGpoker social website handles, which only needed to do a little task like answering a few questions, posting a joke, retweeting, and then mentioning your nickname. Many people do wonder, ARE THEY REAL? DO THEY REALLY GIVEAWAY TICKETS? The answer is YES. They really did giveaway what they promised. I myself, won satellite tickets a couple of times,thanks to my humor(limited to online only,introvert in real life), and entering every single giveaway they hosted from Facebook to Instagram to Twitter. I would estimate that I got approximately, more than 250$ in satellite tickets during the course,and an extra 30$ in spin&gold tickets. Unfortunately I couldn't convert these good opportunities to a bracelet, maybe next time. But until then, thanks to GGpoker for the good nature and true, legit giveaways. Keep an eye out for their twitch streams too. Suprises there also.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well you might have not won a bracelet so far, but have you converted these tickets to some money though? :)

I think it's great that a lot of rooms are giving away tickets on social media platforms nowadays, it's a nice opportunity for players to participate in some extra games, often of higher buy-ins.
I myself, won satellite tickets a couple of times,thanks to my humor(limited to online only,introvert in real life)
:D :D Loved that line lol

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giveaways are one the best things in a poker room. Always on the look out for those.