GGpoker and GGpokerok

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of the year, our forum raffled off Flip & Go tickets in the poker room GGpoker, I won a ticket package, but the admins could not credit them to me because GGpoker said that I did not meet the requirements. Recently I decided to write in support of GGpoker and find out exactly what requirements I do not meet, this is what they answered me: "Please note that the draws on the Cardschat forum are held for the GGPoker room, and since you are a user of the GGPokerOK room, then accordingly could not receive this prize. " It turns out that I could not get a prize because of the extra two letters "OK" since GGPoker and GGPokerOK are twins. But now I will not be able to register at GGPoker in order to participate in the draws, since it will be a violation (multiaccouting). That is, on the one hand, they claim that this one network, on the other hand, that they are different. In my opinion, this is a good example of how the poker room is trying to increase its income and reduce expenses. What do you think about this?

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you even play on GGpoker? My understanding is that the other brands are specifically for different territories?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are 2 different poker rooms,,,,simple as that. :deal:

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are 2 different poker rooms,,,,simple as that. :deal:
Two different ones on the same network. As I found out, registration in both rooms is not prohibited, it is forbidden to play simultaneously in both rooms. But unfortunately, my country is not in the second one.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two different ones on the same network. As I found out, registration in both rooms is not prohibited, it is forbidden to play simultaneously in both rooms. But unfortunately, my country is not in the second one.
So it turns out that players from Russia can't register there?Something I don't quite understand?

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players from Russia can register with GGpokerok. I myself am from Kazakhstan, I think they have GGpokerok for gray areas.

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players from Russia can register with GGpokerok. I myself am from Kazakhstan, I think they have GGpokerok for gray areas.
There are similar ggpokeru rooms, as well as many others, that merge sites, so one room is different, but the palette is different. You can register not on ggpoker, but in another room, and play as if on there.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are similar ggpokeru rooms, as well as many others, that merge sites, so one room is different, but the palette is different. You can register not on ggpoker, but in another room, and play as if on there.
no, every room needs a new registration. Only you are not allowed to play them at the same time.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am from Ukraine and I already have an account on the GGpokerok website !!! I also tried to register at GGpoker !!! To do this, I wrote to the support service of GGpokerok and GGpoker with the same question "can I have two accounts at the same time on both of these sites" and both support told me that I can have two accounts at the same time, but I can’t play from two accounts at the same time !! ! After that I tried to register on the GGpoker website !!! To my surprise, having selected my country in the list, I did not find the "register" button, but instead I was offered to visit the GGpokerok website !!! I decided to cheat a little and chose the nearest country from the list and registered !!! Immediately after I successfully completed the registration, I wrote to the GGpoker support service and said that I accidentally chose the wrong country and asked to fix it !!! A few days later I received a letter that I could not play at GGpoker and that my account was deleted because there is a GGpokerok website for Ukraine !!! I pointed to the previous letter which indicated that I can have two accounts !!! After that I wrote a few more times but did not receive any further reply !!! I came to the conclusion that something is clearly wrong with this site and it is cheating !!! I'm afraid there is a possibility of another "Black Friday"

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, every room needs a new registration. Only you are not allowed to play them at the same time.

I know that, thanks

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Ukraine and I already have an account on the GGpokerok website !!! I also tried to register at GGpoker !!! To do this, I wrote to the support service of GGpokerok and GGpoker with the same question "can I have two accounts at the same time on both of these sites" and both support told me that I can have two accounts at the same time, but I can’t play from two accounts at the same time !! ! After that I tried to register on the GGpoker website !!! To my surprise, having selected my country in the list, I did not find the "register" button, but instead I was offered to visit the GGpokerok website !!! I decided to cheat a little and chose the nearest country from the list and registered !!! Immediately after I successfully completed the registration, I wrote to the GGpoker support service and said that I accidentally chose the wrong country and asked to fix it !!! A few days later I received a letter that I could not play at GGpoker and that my account was deleted because there is a GGpokerok website for Ukraine !!! I pointed to the previous letter which indicated that I can have two accounts !!! After that I wrote a few more times but did not receive any further reply !!! I came to the conclusion that something is clearly wrong with this site and it is cheating !!! I'm afraid there is a possibility of another "Black Friday"
At the moment, I closed my account at GGpoker, but like you, I could not register for GGpoker. When I started playing there, several times I had problems with the game there, but every time I contacted support they decided everything in their favor. One of the cases, I made a deposit and when I was playing for real money it was worth opening the second table the game immediately glitched and as a result I lost my buy-in while reloading the game. Even if I managed to restart the game before the chips ran out, after a couple of minutes everything started over again if two tables were open. They told me that everything was in order with their servers and that the problem was on my side, the only thing they advised me was to clean the registry, which of course did not solve the problem. Of course, compensation was denied, although it's not about money at all, but in principle. I stopped playing there and after a couple of months these problems were gone, and this only confirms that there were problems with the application. In general, I agree with you that they are unfair to their players and will never admit that they could be wrong. For example, at pokerstars, I had a similar case, they were hit and did not answer so quickly, but nevertheless they solved the question honestly and compensated me for everything.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
natural 8 is also on the gg network. I Cant open both at the same time, that's valid because both offer the same tournaments most of the time

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you even play on GGpoker? My understanding is that the other brands are specifically for different territories?

Yes, when I got blocked on ggpoker I just went to play on natural8 The same tournaments and software are just different names and policies