GGPoker Freerolls

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This poker room has practically no freerolls in its offer. Sometimes they throw something in, but it's generally a failure. With such popularity and turnover?

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are not interested in giving anything away. They think having a few big names on their roster will be enough to encourage people to sign up. For what it's worth the biggest site in the world also has never really offered much in freerolls.

Personally I don't like the cartoon software on GG and don't ever see them taking much market share.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only do they not hold their own freerolls, but they have also managed to change the rules for playing in private freerolls!

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wonderng too, why no freerolls on a daily basis, all they offer is this daily spin worth of 0.25 $, which is something at least...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they threw part of the freeroll club members out of the private cardschat freerolls because they did not use the link for signing up. i was one of those members, i signed up because i saw they will be affiliated here but how the hell was i ever able to know i have to use the link here? not a big fan of this room to be honest.

B

Betto0911

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Muy cierto, cuando empezo la pandemia tenia feeerolls diarios ahora no hay nada

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was already a GG customer too from last year, long before they got their big name pros on board and before CC started their freerolls there. I played in a few CC games before they changed it but obviously nothing since. Don't expect to get freerolls there any time in the near future. pokerstars doesn't run any of their own freerolls either that I can see. Their last decent offering was the old skill leagues and they killed that off.

Freeroll Passwords