GGPoker Has BuiltIn, Free Tracking Software (PokerCraft)

K

Kehzi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is the only site that can boast this feature. For example: I play at 888Poker and basically nothing gets tracked for you, not even a basic stat like BB/100, it just saves hand histories and that's it.

This makes the purchase of a standalone tracking software (Pokertracker or Holdem manager) pretty much essential if you're even remotely serious about the game. These softwares can be pretty expensive at 90+ $USD. And I'm sure we'd much rather put that kind of money towards our bankroll.

So the fact that GGPoker comes with one built in that's free to all their players is actually a huge potential reason to play there over other sites.

What I can't speak for is how good it is compared to the established softwares, does anyone have experience with it?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think its a bad idea. they want to even the field to collect more rake, nothing else. its especially strange because its GG and this is a room where they like to say they cather to the recreational player and not the pro. so the only incentive here is obv rake.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its clearly not as advanced as PT4 or HM2 with way less stats displayed. But I can see, how it can be an argument for playing on GG Poker, if you dont own any of this software and dont intend to purchase it either. Personally I dont play on GG Poker, but thats mainly because, they dont offer their services in my country.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who knows the name of the epic musics, when the client is starting?

Thanks in advance!

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Who knows the name of the epic musics, when the client is starting?

Thanks in advance!
I guess, you are kidding now. But who has really sound on of the rooms? :D

For me it is a disadvantage, that GG does not support PT4. I like to have my rich stats, that are provided by trackers like PT4, but not by GG....