GGpoker or ACR

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. What room do you prefer to play?! Or can you recommend some other room ?!:joyman::joyman::joyman:

K

klaus210dieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG Poker is far bigger as ACR and has more depositoptions and withdrawl is much easier.
The software of GGPoker is imo better
So i prefer GGPoker over ACR and even pokerstars

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG Poker is far bigger than ACR and has more deposit options and withdrawl is much easier.
The software of GGPoker is imo better
So i prefer GGPoker over ACR and even pokerstars
Very interesting. I've been playing PokerStars since yesterday I signed up with 888. I don't really miss it. Will register with GGPoker for comparison. Thank you for information 👍

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I really like to play in ACR, the GG software is much more attractive and complete. But I like the simple.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The availability of poker rooms depends on, where you live. GG Poker is generally following the legal path, so in regulated markets like USA or sweden they do not offer their services, until they have a license. ACR on the other hand continue to operate, like all the sites did 15 years ago, operating from some small country (Coste Rica), where its allowed, and not giving a f.... about local legislation around the world. They are a traditional unregulated site. If you have the option to choose, I would definitly go with one of the regulated sites.