GGpoker

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see CC expanding to almost all of the rooms now, but no GGpoker(or any window of it). Just was wondering why? have you considered it? It seems that the site is getting some serious traction and players (me included) are happy with it.
TY for the answer ;)

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I see CC expanding to almost all of the rooms now, but no GGpoker(or any window of it). Just was wondering why? have you considered it? It seems that the site is getting some serious traction and players (me included) are happy with it.
TY for the answer ;)

I think that it doesn't work like that.
It is the poker room itself that needs to ask Cardschat to promote their room.

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TY for the answer ;)
Today we see that GGPoker and PokerOK have very good online. And I understund why: rakeback is more than zero lol and some good promotions. I am going to check that next days what's happening there.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, a great site to play, thou not a lot of games so it's always an addition.... unless you want to have ABI20 by palying 2$ and 40$ game at the same time =)

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TY for the answer ;)
Go check out GG now... All the best on the tables.

JobyPoker

JobyPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gg poker is a joke, they basically beg players and pay celebrited to pretend its a good site.