kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, I think it's a wonderful feature of GGpoker that gives players an extra incentive besides some consolation for lose when you were winning.

My experiences as a GG user for two months on these 'promotions' were:
07 flipouts (6 badbeat + 1 'greathand') of which I won an amount in only one (C$ 28.00, C$ is cash like tickets, but you use it as normal money to play, but not cash out).
01 jackpot in All-in or Fold game mode $0.05/0.10 - straightflush ($67.00)

For more information about the rules just go to their website.

What is your experience in this types of benefits?
(GG or another platform that has the sames 'gifts')

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every day a different bad beat, I don't know if I'm happy or crying! lol (of course I cry)

Apparently, no one is winning in these events, right?! :/

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Every day a different bad beat, I don't know if I'm happy or crying! lol (of course I cry)

View attachment 311873
Apparently, no one is winning in these events, right?! :/
I won about $25 a couple of years ago!! Took me ages to understand where the money had come from, and how I 'played' a tourney that I didn't play!! Haha

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i only play spins there ( software is too awful to play mtt's or cash). for spins the only promotion is daily leaderboard, it's not bad but you need to spend a lot of money to have an option of getting a price in the leaderboard.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I won about $25 a couple of years ago!! Took me ages to understand where the money had come from, and how I 'played' a tourney that I didn't play!! Haha
Exactly! haha

I looked to the side and saw C$28.00, and at the time I didn't understand anything!
But then I remembered the badbeat the day before (as it was recent), it didn't take me long to realize this!
Hope to see you more! haha As I've only been on the platform for a short time so it seemed like a good thing to me.

i only play spins there ( software is too awful to play mtt's or cash). for spins the only promotion is daily leaderboard, it's not bad but you need to spend a lot of money to have an option of getting a price in the leaderboard.
Why don't you like GG for tournaments and cash games?

GG definitely has good promotions for leaderboards, rakeback and others, but I think their spins suck (low multipliers besides bingo compared to PS).
But in this type of game, what really wins is the volume played (which is not my case), so I'm not able to comment on that.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly! haha

I looked to the side and saw C$28.00, and at the time I didn't understand anything!
But then I remembered the badbeat the day before (as it was recent), it didn't take me long to realize this!
Hope to see you more! haha As I've only been on the platform for a short time so it seemed like a good thing to me.

Why don't you like GG for tournaments and cash games?

GG definitely has good promotions for leaderboards, rakeback and others, but I think their spins suck (low multipliers besides bingo compared to PS).
But in this type of game, what really wins is the volume played (which is not my case), so I'm not able to comment on that.
i told it: the software. is too heavy to run it for hours and the worst of all if you put on background there is no option to have a notification on your turn ( same shit that actually happens in pokerstars).