R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Am so frickin pissed, been working all month completing missions and am so close to the end when today they give me the all but impossible mission. I have to win a MTT Bounty Tournament. It could have been cash in the tourney, or ko x amount of players...No these azzwipes think it’s reasonable to expect me to win the whole thing before 7pm tonight otherwise I have failed 5 missions short of the big prize....

Am I wrong to be upset?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
05AB08AE 779F 48A0 B17B 2B670569D0E3

Last edited:
Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
completing all the honeymoon missions is nearly impossible. On the last days they give you impossible missions such as those so it isn't exactly worth to finish them.
But you can achive all the milestones except the last one

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
completing all the honeymoon missions is nearly impossible. On the last days they give you impossible missions such as those so it isn't exactly worth to finish them.
But you can achive all the milestones except the last one

You’re so right, am not going to even attempt it, I don’t have time today to spend hours playing for nothing. I did make the $110.00 tourney dollars milestone so am happy with that reward but why they didn’t end there and I would have been happy instead of pissed that they dangle the money and make it impossible to achieve.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody force you to chase those missions, and if you read the terms and conditions, you would probably have had a better idea, what it was all about. My best advice is to focus on improving your game and winning money on the tables rather than chasing bonuses and other rewards.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Nobody force you to chase those missions, and if you read the terms and conditions, you would probably have had a better idea, what it was all about. My best advice is to focus on improving your game and winning money on the tables rather than chasing bonuses and other rewards.

I’m sorry am I not allowed to vent my frustration over having been given a nearly impossible task. Don’t recall asking for your advice so next time maybe pass by any of my posts and I will do the same with yours

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
That was very sneaky and cunning from them. I was about to start with mission , now i know why i gonna pass it. Not gonna waste my time in chasing this.

Sad to hear this

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it sound not just impossible, it is disrespectful as well for those who started this mission. If they say the first 9 places as a final table, you could search for a lower number of bounty, but this is out of the performance i think which can be required to do at this stage within this time.
The only thing I can say is that the milestone that you reached is nice money, and you did an amazing job by completing almost every step, so be proud, and forget this challange. :)

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, you were really just expecting they donate 150$ to every player that registers?
The milestones before seem to be more than fair. I havent done them but looked em up. Therefore you are less disappointed, easy to find. Tgey give away more money than most sites with the milestone before that already. So that deal is still one of the best to get. Don t be too frsutrated. Use the T$ to get the money anyway ;).

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never say I can't, that's what a loser says, faith moves mountains I know you will make it, show all your knowledge I know you can, good luck greetings :)

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
On day 15 of this challenge right now 100 hands of bingo err short deck.. anyways played an hour last night got 0 hand progress emailed they have some generic bullshit response. Not wanting to get screwed in play this morning after 200 hands they start to count.. so do I play 100 more? Seems like every 4th hand counts now...Was super sour til I trad what lies ahead in these challenges may as well quit now greasy greasy move

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is just one of the many, many reasons that I never accept bonus offers for deposit. They are always too much work - or at least much more work than I would ever want to do for a few dollars. In this case, the conditions seem almost impossible.