D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have not been able to access the site. I keep receiving a message from Windows (?) that it cannot find the site.

Frustratingly I can log in to the general GG site, it shows my name and balance but it does not allow you to log in to actually play.

Anyone else encountering similar problems?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Okay, scratch that.

Whether coincidence or not, tried the classic uninstall then reinstall, computer on and off then tried to log in. Spluttered to connect for a minute but now we are good.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC tournament doesn't show up in my GGPoker App. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
CC tournament doesn't show up in my GGPoker app. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

Hi miriancastro,

Finding the CC tourneys with ease has been an issue after updates. My 'hack' is I never bother scrolling for them anymore. I open the lobby, go to the search box and enter the tourney number (copied from the CC password page).

You will find that once done a time or two all you then have to do is 'click' on the search box and a drop down menu will show what you have searched for previously - in this case would be the two free rolls provided...one on Wednesday and the other Saturday.

It makes the registration process painless.

If you are talking of a mobile app only then I am not sure the procedure above will help.