GG Poker requirements

19Bones79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone

New member here from South Africa.

I would please like to know the requirements for successfully being able to play on GG Poker.

Is a VPN necessary?

I couldn't transfer funds via my bank acc.

I bought some bitcoin but before I try sending it to GG Poker I just need to be sure this is the right way to do it.

I don't have a VPN.

Catch you on the flopside,

19Bones79

Last edited:
C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Caracaski220

A VPN would technically be ilkegal. If your ciuntries is eligible to play, you just go to GG.com and sign up and download. They are very clear abot iddentification requirements.

19Bones79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A VPN would technically be ilkegal. If your ciuntries is eligible to play, you just go to GG.com and sign up and download. They are very clear abot iddentification requirements.

Thanks for the reply.

I emailed them and they said I should choose the payment method that is accessible in my country.

They didn't say which and I've already tried a bank transfer.

Next stop, bitcoin.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah as people say, don't mess with vpn. For every country they have different payment methods, i in Russia prefer bitcoin. Works just fine.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes but dont buy bircoin when it is to expensive. Imagine loosing half your bankroll without playing because it goes down. If you use bitcoin it is probably best to transfer into your poker acct right away.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
set up an ewallet like skrill or ecopayz or muchbetter (depends what is accepted as deposit method under cashier, have a look) and make sure with support that they are accepting south african players. no need for a vpn. never play on any poker site with a vpn.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Playing with VPN is illegal, GGPoker is the room with the most advanced computer security. If you are in a country that is prohibited from playing, the safest thing is that they will end up freezing your account

19Bones79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. Been busy these past couple of days haven't gone the bitcoin route yet but I will.