Anyone else having this problem, will not launch this morning

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It just loaded OK for me, but I was having problems with their software yesterday after I loaded it.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Having problem here as well, GGpoker on twitter rapports on software problems with windows, but should work ok on phone App

C

chadstrats

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I had that problem. I just restarted to fix it

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the time,,,, :confused:

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having problem here as well, GGpoker on twitter rapports on software problems with windows, but should work ok on phone app

All the time,,,, :confused:
I have new issues and ongoing issues. I guess the razzle dazzle software takes a lot to get it perfect!

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back working for me now, thankfully.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have new issues and ongoing issues. I guess the razzle dazzle software takes a lot to get it perfect!

They could remove at least 50% of the razzle dazzle for me

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find something add when logging in - several times the connection will drop out and I have to try time and again to log in.

However, once the connection is established even if you time out for inactivity, if asked if you want to reconnect it does so immediately (don't ask me I cannot explain it). So if I log in and then want to break from GG, I just leave the page on the screen, come back hours later and reactivate which is a whole lot faster than trying to log back in again.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, despite the large number of games, their software has some problems, but I think that they will be able to fix everything!

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Yes, I had it loaded early this morning and then it died. Haven't been able to get on since. And of course I am in the middle of a challenge.

I have sent an email to confirm it is their end and not mine. Will post back with an answer.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Here is their email:

Let's try performing a clean install, which ensures that fragments of old app versions aren't preventing updates.

1 - uninstall the current GGPoker client
2 - make sure the installed folder is completely deleted (sometimes, an uninstall will leave an empty folder behind in your drive, make sure you delete it completely)
3 - restart your computer (so any trace left in the temporary files is completely erased)
4 - download a fresh installer (see links below)
5 - try to install and run it once again

For complete troubleshooting steps, please visit this page.

To download our app, please use the direct download links below, according to your device OS:

Windows: https://download.good-game-network.com/desktop/installer/windows/ggpoker

MAC: https://download.good-game-network.com/desktop/installer/osx/ggpoker

Android/IOS: https://download.good-game-network.com/mobile-page-customer/ggpoker/en

It seemed to work.