GG poker flaw?

S

skulij

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On GG poker several times now I've been at a table that's broken up and the new table has 4-6 players from the previous table but in different order. The first time it happened I assumed I was mistaken but I've seen it 3-4 times now, suddenly the bigstack on my left was now on my right and other players were shuffled around. This is a mistake IMO, why not maintain the same posistions and add the new player into the open spot and if you are moving several players to a new table they should maintain position as much as possible.

jezni11

jezni11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SI
Chips
SUCKS, WIN SIT 4 LOOS SIT HAPEND EWRIWERE

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
If I recall correctly the terms of GG forbid "bum hunting". Leveling the playing field by shuffling the players may feel wrong but is it really?

S

skulij

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I recall correctly the terms of GG forbid "bum hunting". Leveling the playing field by shuffling the players may feel wrong but is it really?
This is tournament play

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
yes they do have that flaw i have noticed as well , maybe its just random the way they have set it up

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
This is tournament play
Yes.
What I meant was, GG can level the playing field how it sees fit in any type of game, since they feel so strongly about it. So I wouldn't call it a flaw - it's a feature :D