GG poker experience

C

catcher22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GG poker have a great offer on deposit 20 plus and get 100 dollars in spins and wsop tickets. I took that offer but sadly the site is boring. The variety of tourneys are poor the support takes forever to get back to you and getting verified is a nightmare. Oddly i can play but i can not cash out as i do not meet kyc standards, strange! i am old enough to play but not old enough to have the winnings for my play. At this point birth cert, bank statement, national insurance notification, credit card bill, mobile phone bill, isp bill and a deposit via my visa card are not enough to get my account verified. I would suggest to uk players gg poker is not the site for you, during the day most tourneys are satellites its does get better in the late evening and through the night for winning straight cash tourneys instead of a ticket. ya cant cash tickets out ya have to play again.Far to many satellites and nowhere near enough cash tourneys or variety of tourneys, But thats only my opinion anyone who plays there it would be nice to know what you think?

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG poker have a great offer on deposit 20 plus and get 100 dollars in spins and wsop tickets. I took that offer but sadly the site is boring. The variety of tourneys are poor the support takes forever to get back to you and getting verified is a nightmare. Oddly i can play but i can not cash out as i do not meet kyc standards, strange! i am old enough to play but not old enough to have the winnings for my play. At this point birth cert, bank statement, national insurance notification, credit card bill, mobile phone bill, isp bill and a deposit via my visa card are not enough to get my account verified. I would suggest to uk players gg poker is not the site for you, during the day most tourneys are satellites its does get better in the late evening and through the night for winning straight cash tourneys instead of a ticket. ya cant cash tickets out ya have to play again.Far to many satellites and nowhere near enough cash tourneys or variety of tourneys, But thats only my opinion anyone who plays there it would be nice to know what you think?
Unfortunately to hear, rather read the situation that you are going through with GGpoker, we hope that this platform improves a little these negative aspects that you have highlighted, because it seems to be complicated until verifying the account. With so much evidence from your documents and you still haven't verified it, it is terrifying and understandable:confused:

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited with Bitcoin in GG this week and chose the bonus offer yet I didn't receive any bonus at all. To be honest I only did that deposit to get the Bitcoins out of my online wallet and into something real. No idea why I didn't receive a bonus.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played on GGPoker. GGPoker's services are not good at all, they often don't answer directly. And types of tournaments are not various especially micro tournaments. After playing for a short time, I don't often play here much.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not able to play on GG Poker, because they do not offer their services in my country (sweden). But judging from their homepage there seem to be plenty of MTTs. Most of them are bounties, but this is also increasingly the case on pokerstars these days. There is nothing below 2,2$, but if you can not afford to spend 2,2$ on an MTT, you should probably play SnGs or cash games instead :)

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they didnt let me withdraw telling me that I have to deposit first . but I did deposit several times . when I told them they didnt answer me anymore

stopped playing there

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited with Bitcoin in GG this week and chose the bonus offer yet I didn't receive any bonus at all. To be honest I only did that deposit to get the Bitcoins out of my online wallet and into something real. No idea why I didn't receive a bonus.
I deposited real money and had to e-mail customer service several times to get those free tickets. Customer service really sucks.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just about to deposit with GG. I decided to get everything sorted out before hand. So sent them a photo of my driving license and a bank statement all photographed off my phone.

Had a email back within 5 hours saying all OK :)

Just wish I could paypal deposit like all the other sites I play.

I am away now for the bank holiday so will deposit on Tuesday, so I can play all those spin & go thingys they offer for first deposit. :)

Will let you all know how it goes with the deposit.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was veryfied in a few hours and the support was always friendly and solved my problems quick. not sure what you are reffering to. maybe your documents are wrong/fake/invalid? i have to confirm the site is a bit boring, no sit and goes and spin and goes onyl the very fast variant. i like the software but choice of games have to improve.