Gg Poker closed my account

carterby

carterby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd been playing at gg for a little over a year now and the other day I asked them to change my email address from the one i registered with that I used to send my NYC documents which at the time my drivers license was valid and is the only photo ID I have which became invalid in September just gone, anyway I emailed GG the drivers license again which they asked for along with myse:mad:lf holding it up with the date written on some paper and sent it with my new email address because for some reason I couldn't get back into my outlook with the one I used to sign up with because something wasn't allowing me too.
I tried logging in today a few times and it wouldn't log me in so i decided to reset my password and I still couldn't log in with either my phone number or email address, I've tried using both emails with different combinations of my old and new password along with the phone log in section and also the email log in section but to no prevail, so why have gg Poker closed my account over something so trivial. I'm heartbroken as I love that site, well gutted :D :mad::mad::mad:

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd been playing at gg for a little over a year now and the other day I asked them to change my email address from the one i registered with that I used to send my NYC documents which at the time my drivers license was valid and is the only photo ID I have which became invalid in September just gone, anyway I emailed GG the drivers license again which they asked for along with myse:mad:lf holding it up with the date written on some paper and sent it with my new email address because for some reason I couldn't get back into my outlook with the one I used to sign up with because something wasn't allowing me too.
I tried logging in today a few times and it wouldn't log me in so i decided to reset my password and I still couldn't log in with either my phone number or email address, I've tried using both emails with different combinations of my old and new password along with the phone log in section and also the email log in section but to no prevail, so why have gg Poker closed my account over something so trivial. I'm heartbroken as I love that site, well gutted :D :mad::mad::mad:

Sometimes they take a while to reply to your email just by checking documents, see, maybe it's not just you with this kind of problem.
Have a little more patience, your account is probably only suspended for some time, and soon you can play again.
Good luck at the tables!