ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So I see some talk here and there about GG poker and that theres a freeroll there today. I searched this sub forum for any information or reviews about the site but I didn't find anything. What are your alls thoughts? Is it open to USA? Link me to threads I couldn't find that have good information if they are available. Give me any information or opinions you can or want to. How is the software and user interface? How is customer service? How good are deposit and withdrawal options for US players, if any? Thanks.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So I see some talk here and there about GG poker and that theres a freeroll there today. I searched this sub forum for any information or reviews about the site but I didn't find anything. What are your alls thoughts? Is it open to USA? Link me to threads I couldn't find that have good information if they are available. Give me any information or opinions you can or want to. How is the software and user interface? How is customer service? How good are deposit and withdrawal options for US players, if any? Thanks.

No, unfortunately GG is not playable for US based players. They have yet to be licensed in any state.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a really good site you can find reviews on it on google with a search and here on cc aswell, no usa players allowed as of now though

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And as a reminder - you have to be affiliated through CC to be included onto the freerolls i believe, dont make the rookie mistake i did and join up prior to reading the small print! Doh! :)