GG Poker?

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,
I signed up at GG Poker but haven't made my first deposit yet. What do you think of this platform? Are there, like it?

Thanks

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,
I signed up at GG Poker but haven't made my first deposit yet. What do you think of this platform? Are there, like it?

Thanks

Play the free rolls that they provide, continue to like the software, and for a long game in comfort it’s better to be old I haven’t seen

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG Sign up

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Hi, I have been playing the GG Free rolls for about a week or so, I like their platform as they provide on line HUD at the table for all players. If you play the freerolls you are allowed one in a 24 hour period so as an example if you played at 0800 today and you looked at the scheduled games for tomorrow, only those time frames you are eligible for will show for the free rolls the 0800 won't show...enjoy see you there:):):)

Olegonti

Olegonti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play at GGPoker! I think this poker room has a great future! Excellent customer support, quick help, many promotions, contests in social networks, an interesting and convenient poker client interface, and most importantly, many tournaments with good guarantees!

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
I don’t know what advantages they talk about ggpoker, and what kind of support is there? Even the bonus was not given out at $ 11, waited a week for an answer, received a refusal and was told to challenge it without using it, and the reason to find out also not using it, if this is the top then play there. If you are looking for bonuses and free rolls for free then you are at 888. If you like to play comfortably and with the best online in good software, then you won’t find stars better. Assigned to the amateur and for where you live, because somewhere access is closed, somewhere language is missing and so far.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in this network-- really did not like it! The room is focused on entertainment (due to incomprehensible functions - each hand must be opened independently. The river card opens for a long time and so on) playing many tables is simply unreal! Yes, and the RNG left a lot of questions (a very big shortfall on EB). So this room is not for me - well, maybe you will like it?

B

Bohmid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I think they have a lot of work to do , and i think also they must improve their service

I still do not bleieve why the do not allow Tunisian people to play in POKER GG. com while all other rooms do it ???!!!!:mad::(

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering they are trying to grow their market they aren't offering anything decent for new players. The one freeroll a day is not great. I don't think they will take customers off the biggest sites. So I doubt anyone will play the majority of their games there.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls, small buyin tournaments and cash&go at Natural8

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in this network-- really did not like it! The room is focused on entertainment (due to incomprehensible functions - each hand must be opened independently. The river card opens for a long time and so on) playing many tables is simply unreal! Yes, and the RNG left a lot of questions (a very big shortfall on EB). So this room is not for me - well, maybe you will like it?

The opening of the hand is in the settings, its called Squeeze and you should turn it off and you wont have to manually open the hand anymore.

As far as the gigantic river card blocking your view on the river I hope they make this so you can turn it off as well. People dont like it and it should be optional as well.

The RNG is fair but if you start taking bad beats just call it a day because they seem to string together.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering they are trying to grow their market they aren't offering anything decent for new players. The one freeroll a day is not great. I don't think they will take customers off the biggest sites. So I doubt anyone will play the majority of their games there.

this is exactly my thoughts. for a site that markets itself as a site for recrationals, they not really offer a lot. the freerolls there are basically crap shoots with not a lot of players get into the money. software is mediocre at best. als i heard they ban bumhunters and take the money of them. :confused:

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know what advantages they talk about ggpoker, and what kind of support is there? Even the bonus was not given out at $ 11, waited a week for an answer, received a refusal and was told to challenge it without using it, and the reason to find out also not using it, if this is the top then play there. If you are looking for bonuses and free rolls for free then you are at 888. If you like to play comfortably and with the best online in good software, then you won’t find stars better. Assigned to the amateur and for where you live, because somewhere access is closed, somewhere language is missing and so far.

Hi Kacca,

Grateful for the tips, I'm a beginner and started 40 days playing pokeronline, started at pokerstars, but I'm looking for other platforms.
Here in brazil GG Poker is released, 888 too.
After testing them all I should post my experience here.

Thanks again and good luck!

Hi Vittopio,
I'm a beginner, I'm experimenting and asking who has more experience. I realized that they really invested in the graphics, in the animations and really make it difficult for those who want to play multiple tables. Thank you for your contribution.

Hi Mkdrummey,
It is a different proposal, as you said, they may have a lot to improve. Mostly more persuasive bonuses to attract new players. For now I agree with you, I am still experimenting with the platform.

gl!

this is exactly my thoughts. for a site that markets itself as a site for recrationals, they not really offer a lot. the freerolls there are basically crap shoots with not a lot of players get into the money. software is mediocre at best. als i heard they ban bumhunters and take the money of them. :confused:

Hi Nairo,
Please, I'm a beginner,could you explain what hunters are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Nairo,
Please, I'm a beginner,could you explain what hunters are?

Hello my friend. A bumhunter is a player who only plays weaker players. In cash games they are observing the lobby and as soon as there is a weak player taking a seat, they are trying to sit at the same table to play against that weaker player. They try to avoid better players. I hope that helped. Greetings.

D

divanaget

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I can’t find ggpoker for iOS, there is for MacOS, for Windows, for Android. How find it for iOS?

P

Patchco89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thoroughly enjoy GG Poker. I was playing Pokerstars for a while, but GG's platform runs smoother and I personally seem to run better on GG lately. Could be luck or skill-level over there, but so far I have no complaints.

I have it on my Mac and iphone.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You can only do one freeroll/24hr. Unlike others they don't spread out the prize, 1st is $30 and last paid place is 9th/ $3. Not great for micro caps ($2 and under) - I am in GMT there is the zodiac (09H00) for $1.40 and a really nice one at 14H00 - the $2 starter. Otherwise one comp at 13H00 for $1 and one at 16H00 for 20c.

There are 2x $1 omahas/ and $2.10 Bounty hunters throughout the day.

So there is usually something going on, but certainly not as much as PS

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool platform, I really like this room) Satellites are interesting)

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good poker room a lot of promotions, I won more than $ 1,000 there.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I repeat, there are better poker rooms, these are regular scammers. You will always have a problem with their rules of the game and the withdrawal of funds. They will find any reason so that you do not return your money or receive a bonus. I wished that I had not read the comments of the people. Here, for some reason, they write only good things, but alas, I went to other sites with comments and there ..... My answer is that I don’t recommend playing for money at this poker room

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Software is decent, good game selection, the player pool is kinda on the softer side i would say. Overall i can recommend GG room.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i played in this room last year. i don't know if they have improved, i started to play there because they have the bitcoin option and had jackpot freeroll. but i quit it because i didn't find enough freerolls and the software was really bad, if you played more than one game the software could crash and i had the same experience playing it whit other rooms at the same time.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Love this site, it will be #1 very soon.

Easy to deposit and withdraw, huge tournament schedule, lots of promos, soft games, the list goes on.

Try it out, I think you'll be very happy with it too, the best software online by far!