emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I recently started playing on GG about 2 months ago because of the freeroll opportunity, I even made a deposit, but I have to tell you, That site is annoying and therefore I concur with CardsChat...It is not worth the effort.

Good riddance GG and GB! :driver:

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently started playing on GG about 2 months ago because of the freeroll opportunity, I even made a deposit, but I have to tell you, That site is annoying and therefore I concur with CardsChat...It is not worth the effort.

Good riddance GG and GB! :driver:

I do not agree with you but everyone can have an opinion on this :)

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like sour grapes lol no one site is perfect they all have flaws. But gl anyways

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me,other room platforms are annoying, I just don't play them...

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Where can i see the pass for the silver lvl for today

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I heard that GG POKEROK a normal site apparently as whom.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Natural8 more because they have bigger variety of tournaments incl. freerolls and less connection problems

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only play freerolls on this poker client, because when i played here i never won anything :p . I compleatly lose trust to this pr when i lose 12 times in a row playing in a few tournament and going all in with chances more than 70% each. Chances of something like this to happens with 70 percent probability on each event is 0.03^12 * 100 so mathematically it should be almost impossible, but here is possible. According to my unlucky compilation in this pr i'm sooner take first place on sunday million than winning anything worthy here :D

Sometimes i won few bucks here (not enough to withdraw), but then lose it really fast :p

Maybe i'm just unimaginable unlucky on this pr, but for sure never deposit here anything anymore