Getting It

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a post about ACR being crooked - it was responded to by saying haven't you ever just went for it and got it, be patient, put it aside and try again. Since then I have cashed in 2 ACR tournaments. It wasn't much (60th out of 852) but I did it. I also found a new sheet about what hand to play and its extremely helpful. I look forward to see you all here at tonights freeroll. Much thanks to my responder.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well let me do the same, but I am going to wait to play, I am waiting for the big freerolls in the Freeroll club as soon as I am cleared.

So based on that ACR is crooked!

Wish me good luck...:)
I made a post about ACR being crooked - it was responded to by saying haven't you ever just went for it and got it, be patient, put it aside and try again. Since then I have cashed in 2 ACR tournaments. It wasn't much (60th out of 852) but I did it. I also found a new sheet about what hand to play and its extremely helpful. I look forward to see you all here at tonights freeroll. Much thanks to my responder.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
let me join in and say acr is rigged...hope that joojoo rubs off on me.:)

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well let me do the same, but I am going to wait to play, I am waiting for the big freerolls in the Freeroll club as soon as I am cleared.

So based on that ACR is crooked!

Wish me good luck...:)

We will be waiting to take your chips:D

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You are saying that for a joke, but I am here to say, you are 100% correct.
It really is true. If this world is in fact a simulation, like many suspect, then it's entirely feasible that it is rigged for the purposes of the simulation creator. Rigs within rigs.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it is rigged and its not rigged in your favor, WHY PLAY?

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like any tournament it can take you 1000 attempts to win or win it on your first try l. Its all variance

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i play a lot on ACR, and never considered it rigged. i heard of bots there on ACR and am not sure a bot is a good or bad thing anyway? isn't a robot a poor poker player unless it heads-up, but those bots are with university research departments and not playing freerolls or $3 MTTs on ACR.
i hear so many people say sites are "rigged" - i not believe that major sites would ever do such? like pokerstars is a 5 billion dollar company, they going risk all that to beat me at $3/5 NLH?
i believe sites i play at: PokerStars, 888, ACR, BOL are 100% legitimate and honest.