Getting back in the game with Covid on the rise...

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello CardsChat members,

I've been out of the game for a few years and was excited to start playing again. My old screen name was Hgokee810 I believe. I dont have many results online but I was a decent cash and tournament player when playing live.

My question: Whats the best site for US players that doesnt have many bits and isn't known for cheats? Also, is there still money to be made in poker? Especially since covid? Do you all notice an upswing in online play? I played on ignition poker and lost 1000 dollars pretty quickly. Beat after beat. I started to think I was being cheated or I had lost a step. I stopped playing on that sight and am looking for a new non affiliated home.

Thanks!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello CardsChat members,

I've been out of the game for a few years and was excited to start playing again. My old screen name was Hgokee810 I believe. I dont have many results online but I was a decent cash and tournament player when playing live.

My question: Whats the best site for US players that doesnt have many bits and isn't known for cheats? Also, is there still money to be made in poker? Especially since covid? Do you all notice an upswing in online play? I played on ignition poker and lost 1000 dollars pretty quickly. Beat after beat. I started to think I was being cheated or I had lost a step. I stopped playing on that sight and am looking for a new non affiliated home.

Thanks!
Hello there ! Welcome to the forum ! Good luck in the games ! :) Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about American sites ! I don't have the same time and I don't play them very much ! Take a look at this information and you may find it useful https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ord-thread-bronze-level-freerolls-all-401613/ https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/cardschat-a-new-ebook-training-course-455641/

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. How do I make a nee thread or post another subject? Can seem to get the hang of this interface. Thanks again.

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello CardsChat members,

Thanks!

Hey there bud. Welcome back to online poker. And yes, there is something not quite right about Ignition. I would get called down by the craziest hands after 4bets or preflop shoves only to see them flop the nuts. It’s hard to trust a site that has completely anonymous players.

I play on Americas Cardroom. As long as you’re a solid player, you will profit especially with the 27% rakeback. It is the best site to play on for Americans. Good luck!

Top 10 Games