Gameplay and GGPôker

L

lars3375

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon... What is your opinion about the gameplay at ggpoker? And if it is better than americas cardromm?

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon... What is your opinion about the gameplay at ggpoker? And if it is better than americas cardromm?
If you do not use HUD's I think you will enjoy GG's presentation more than ACR.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
MUCH bigger playing field (way more entrants in tournaments, way more players for each buyin level in cash games... even much more than pokerstars these days).
Not knowing what you actually play but I will assume it is micro buyin levels (most of CC plays the micros).

One of the first things you'll notice on GG is the play is much WILDER! Lots of crazy (I mean CRAZY) bluffs. On cash tables there's a ton of players who are 3-betting at a rate of 20%+ (the numbers are absurd vs. other sites).

Not the same ridiculous length of Late Reg. in the MTT's.

Once I got accustomed to the software (& dialed in the settings), I found it to be much smoother than ACR (it is actually smoother than Stars for me too).

I'm currently looking at moving more of my bankroll to GG, less on Stars & the others.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you do not use HUD's I think you will enjoy GG's presentation more than ACR.
And they'll be able to use GG's simplified HUD that is available for all players on the table.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, in my opinion GGpoker is the best site in terms of graphic quality, compared to Mtts the ps has tournaments with a better structure and better gameplay. In my opinion GGpoker has very few Mtts with a good structure on computers with increases of 10 min and 15 min blinds. Regarding rackbeck and software quality, GGpoker is excellent.

L

lars3375

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I just know that playing on stars is inapplicable, tournaments with a lot of allin and few technical hands. 888 is horrible. I'm testing gg and I'm liking it...

Top 10 Games