which game has the highest return in PS?

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which game has the highest return in PS per invested $/Eur?

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I could answer that this depends a lot on the capacity of each one (ROI).

But according to the studies I've done, the SNGs of 6 or 9 players are the most profitable, regardless of the ROI of each one, as they will reward 33% of the participants.

hope this help you

Attachments

• sng.JPG
    sng.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 33
D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

But according to the studies I've done, the SNGs of 6 or 9 players are the most profitable, regardless of the ROI of each one, as they will reward 33% of the participants.

hope this help you

thanks for this info and effort Jason!

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hope this help you
thank you, I've always been drawn to mtt tournaments and I haven't even considered the SnG, although it's worth changing my opinion

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats really difficult to answer in such a generalized way, since it depends on a ton of different variables including your skill edge in various games. But assuming, that you are a winning player, then games with deep stacks, slow blinds and large fields will have the highest ceiling on ROI (Return on Investment), so in general large field regular speed MTTs.

This is only half the story though, since these games also take more time on average. So while your ROI might be high, your hourly winrate might not. There is no solution to this other than to simply try different games and see, how it goes, and just as importantly if you like them or not. Some people for instance hate the way, microstakes PKOs play, and then they should not play those games, even though they might be very profitable for people, who enjoy them and adjust well.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would have to agree that the SNG's are good bang for the buck.
Single table up to 45 people is one of the best for routine cashing.
Get a number of these tables going simultaneously and you've got a nice little earner.
And looking at tools like sharkscope, it will rank you in these games...you can very quickly come to dominate these sizes.

Now, to be fair, I'm only talking about $0.50, $1 and $1.50 stakes...but the principle is the same. But with a tight range, these games can be easily won. PLayers are too loose and the stakes so low, that it almost doesn't matter.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips

for me its the special events and the sunday million. though i havent gotten many chances to play them i have had my lucky streaks in soe of them only to get in the top 3-400

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have no time unfortunately for sunday million.

Top 10 Games