funny how different sites are

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny on how on four different sites you see big differences. intertops seems a bit laid back in the algorithm than ACR. Seems since new software upgrade its gotten even more juiced. Some cards are playing cards no doubt. Any ace with a face card most pairs suited connectors. All warrant looking at a flop.

So as I'm sitting at the table watching I'm noticing four or five guys getting involved in each hand with insane betting and calling. Everybody has a hand?

I watched two hands in a row where all four aces played a role in a hand. It was some middle pair taking it all.

I counted 12 hands in a row with five or more paying to look at a expensive flop. Skip a hand then like 9 hands with five or more. Finally got Ace king. Worth looking at the flop. as usual you couldn't raise enough to get people to fold. Nice flop a,k,9, everybody checks i bet quarter of pot, bb goes all in all four guys called. Three have ace something I'm good no. bb has the set. All these hands in about 36 minutes. Only hand i played. Low stake tourneys are rough.

two days ago i played in 200 buy in. I don't remember one time more than three played the flop. Much less go to showdown. Cant explain it other than its juiced.

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seems like you have a bad beat or maybe play the wrong spots :/.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't think the site is "juiced". Sometimes that cards run hot, sometimes they run cold.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I would be more strange if everybody had the same luck on different sites all the time.

Do you see why?

It is a lot of variance in poker and sometimes you get on the positive end of it on some site and the negative on others.