Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you play in an FTOPS XXIX satellite tournament but don’t make it through, the FTOPS Golden Parachute freerolls will ease your pain.

Kicking off at 13:30 ET every Sunday from February 21st through
March 13th, each freeroll awards seats to that day’s FTOPS event taking place at 13:30 ET with winning players fed directly into the event.

•Week 1: Qualify from Thursday, February 4th through Saturday, February 20th and play for one of 15 entries to FTOPS Event #1, worth $100 each

•Week 2: Qualify from Sunday, February 21st through Saturday, February 27th and play for one of 10 entries to FTOPS Event #16, worth $250 each

•Week 3: Qualify from Sunday, February 28th through Saturday, March 5th and play for one of 10 entries to FTOPS Event #31, worth $250 each

•Week 4: Qualify from Sunday, March 6th through Saturday, March 12th and play for one of 10 entries to the FTOPS Main Event, worth $500 each

Only players who play a real-money FTOPS XXIX satellite tournament and don’t make it through to the target event will qualify for a FTOPS Golden Parachute Freeroll. Players must register for the freeroll from one hour before the freeroll starts. Players can only qualify for one entry to each FTOPS Golden Parachute Freeroll.

Link to full promotion

I had registered to a ftops satellite in the week 1 and didn't win a ticket to a FTOPS event but I had won a
FTOPS Golden Parachute ticket :)

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I had crashed, my parachute did not opened well : I did not win a ticket, it was a all-in sat..

martymart48

martymart48

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok thank for Info :)

Maybe I will Play Sat for FTOPS this Week :)

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for this Rijkenborg..... I hadn't spotted this golden parachute promotion as part of the FTPPs series. I will take a look at this and look deeper into the terms and conditions to ensure that I can benefit from this when playing satellites to FTOPS tourneys. Great heads up. Thank you.

BB

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
screenshot_288.png

Got my ticket, good luck to all

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You have few hour left to get your parachute ticket...

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can register if you have your ticket..