arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll from freerolls and rakeback

Hey guys,

If I build a bankroll from freerolls do I get rakeback from cash games I play. Or do I have to deposit any funds?

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can get rakeback playing with money from freerolls, I have earn some money making this in PP, PS and 888, but there are some promotions that you need to make a deposit, You need to consider this, if have enough money to withdraw maybe are better you deposit before, because to win some money from promotions you can't make withdraw some weeks or months before the deposit.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, a deposit is necessary for the possibility of further withdrawals. Obviously, you can build a decent bankroll by playing in freerolls, but in most cases you will need a minimum deposit to withdraw funds.

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually, a deposit is necessary for the possibility of further withdrawals. Obviously, you can build a decent bankroll by playing in freerolls, but in most cases you will need a minimum deposit to withdraw funds.

Thanks for the answer. Lets's say I made 200$ from freerolls. Then when I play cash games do I get rakeback in form of points, vpps, leaderboard cash, etc.. or do I need to deposit something in order to be eligible for such a rakeback? Main reason I am asking is that without rakeback a solid winning player may become a losing player.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you doubt that the money that is in your bankroll from freeroll is not the same as the money that is deposited. You will receive rakeback without a doubt playing with this money.

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you doubt that the money that is in your bankroll from freeroll is not the same as the money that is deposited. You will receive rakeback without a doubt playing with this money.

I doubt it because I played some games on betonline with my freeroll earnings and did not get any points.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt it because I played some games on betonline with my freeroll earnings and did not get any points.
Hi, the thing is,no one is getting any points now while playing on BetOnline.VIP points have been disabled, so they no longer exist or get accumulated. But they hope to have a point system similar to the VIP points in the near future=)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks for the answer. Lets's say I made 200$ from freerolls. Then when I play cash games do I get rakeback in form of points, vpps, leaderboard cash, etc.. or do I need to deposit something in order to be eligible for such a rakeback? Main reason I am asking is that without rakeback a solid winning player may become a losing player.

It is difficult for me to answer your question, as I usually only play in tournaments.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know how things are with the accrual of points on other sites, but on 888, party poker and pokerstars without any problems. Regardless of the origin of your money.

Freeroll Passwords