Freerolls

K

Krayzhorse

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since ACR stopped hosting y'alls and everyone elses I haven't been able to play anything but the dang Vemon BS. I found y'all on Sports Betting poker site but I'm not sure if its a members only or what and since I've been trying for months but can't seem to qualify for +25 membership or what ever its called. I'm disabled on limited income and playing freerolls and tending to my animals is about all the entertainment I get. I know sad but my back and neck went out on me from driving truck all my life and so now this is my life. Please help me find US friendly site with freerolls. I enjoy playing poker but if its not for real money people just dump all in all the time and basically make it no fun. At least when there is a chance to win real money play seems better. ACR went to hell in a hand basket. It was a great site. Now I'm lost and can't find a good site to play on.

Last edited:
F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a special freeroll on ACR in September. The regular ones should come back in time too.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr is just having trouble. Everyone is moving away from regular free rolls.

You can p[lay at intertops, bet online, juicy stakes. that's all i know for now. I too am medically retired and wasting my funds online isn't a choice i want at the moment. But my issues are trust rather than finance. try them out and you need to get on the free roll club on most of these so start communicating. :ciao:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since ACR stopped hosting y'alls and everyone elses I haven't been able to play anything but the dang Vemon BS. I found y'all on Sports Betting poker site but I'm not sure if its a members only or what and since I've been trying for months but can't seem to qualify for +25 membership or what ever its called. I'm disabled on limited income and playing freerolls and tending to my animals is about all the entertainment I get. I know sad but my back and neck went out on me from driving truck all my life and so now this is my life. Please help me find US friendly site with freerolls. I enjoy playing poker but if its not for real money people just dump all in all the time and basically make it no fun. At least when there is a chance to win real money play seems better. ACR went to hell in a hand basket. It was a great site. Now I'm lost and can't find a good site to play on.

We are working on getting back on demand freerolls and private tournaments soon. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment, but rest assure once we release it, we will definitively post it on all our social media channels and forums.

Freeroll Passwords