• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which poker room got the best freerolls? not only cash wise but also in likelihood of getting more than a cent or two? (read a 100$ tournament with 4000 players much worse than a 25$ tournament with 250 players)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like 888poker freerolls

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
which poker room got the best freerolls? not only cash wise but also in likelihood of getting more than a cent or two? (read a 100$ tournament with 4000 players much worse than a 25$ tournament with 250 players)

Definitely 888 cause they'll have several good freerolls every single day where it's usually quite easy to finish ITM.
Obv pokerstars is the only room with daily cardchat freerolls(i think) and these freerolls are rather good although other freerolls in that site are so useless ...
unibet freerolls should be also good enough but right now they are still without that 0.02 bounty which you get for knocking someone out so that's bad. Also atm most/all of their freerolls except cardchat and jackpotfreeroll ones give out some boring UnibetOpen tickets instead of real cash so that's negative aswell i'd imagine :rolleyes:

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888Poker
If your leveled up deep... 20k+ freerolls on weekends/end of months
some are "depositors only" so I would make at least one ($10 not so bad)
the weekly cc freeroll $100 has 90ish players

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think everyone has to agree that 888 has the best tournaments. Both in prizes and in maximum number of players. I have played daily tournaments of $ 3,000.00.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play freerolls on ACR and Betonline and I find that eventhough ACR has more freerolls daily I like playing on betonline best. Overall CC Wednesday freeroll is the best.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely 888 cause they'll have several good freerolls every single day where it's usually quite easy to finish ITM.
Obv Pokerstars is the only room with daily cardchat freerolls(i think) and these freerolls are rather good although other freerolls in that site are so useless ...
Unibet freerolls should be also good enough but right now they are still without that 0.02 bounty which you get for knocking someone out so that's bad. Also atm most/all of their freerolls except cardchat and jackpotfreeroll ones give out some boring UnibetOpen tickets instead of real cash so that's negative aswell i'd imagine :rolleyes:

any idea if 1) bounty in freeroll comes back? 2) why are the prizes tickets to rebuy tournaments you hardly can get itm unless buying re-buy and add-ons and last 3) any idea if prizes will go back to cash again (not spending time on useless tickets!) thanks

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, the best choice of freerolls is on 888 and on PokerStars. But in any case, 888 is in first place.
Good luck.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the 888 freerolls but the problem is that they let unconnected players still be live so a person can register and not play and still finish in the money. I’ve done this a few times myself. If you play them you need to play tight until most of these players are finally dead. On the other hand I’ve played before being the only live player at the 9 handed table so was very easy to build a big stack. Ended up finishing 2nd in that one out of 2300 players.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like pokerstars the most because i like thier lobby and table layouts even though you probably get 2800 donks registered out of 3000 in a freeroll if your good enough its not hard to hit the money but they are pretty low prizes so not really worth it to players looking to make seriouse doe... good for bankroll building for beginners...

robert

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
any idea if 1) bounty in freeroll comes back? 2) why are the prizes tickets to rebuy tournaments you hardly can get itm unless buying re-buy and add-ons and last 3) any idea if prizes will go back to cash again (not spending time on useless tickets!) thanks

Well you'd check unibetcommunity more often if you've any specific questions
1. Allegedly they are "working" to bring it back but whether you know or not not so long ago they removed bounties which were gone for quite time and only recently came back(so they'd be removed yet again lol) :rolleyes:
2. I'm pretty sure that in that kind of tournaments it's still possible to finish ITM without making any rebuys and/or add-ons. Obv you'd need luck for it etc
3. Like i said in unibet cardchat freeroll and those jackpotfreerolls are even this moment with cash prizes so you can easily play them. As for other tournaments - who knows cause allegedly they've said that UnibetOpen tickets are more reasonable cause (most) players would want to play in UO some day which i highly think is true after all considering all that critcism towards it ...

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR for Americans

Obv Pokerstars is the only room with daily cardchat freerolls(i think)
ACR used to have daily cardchat freerolls - pre software update. Now they only have the Venom step 1 freerolls available which are torturous to register for.

For Americans - Non-NJ/NV/DE the best 'was' ACR hands down. They had half-hour OD freerolls. They were only 10 bucks gtd but they were tied to leaderboards to qualify for pretty lucrative events on the weekends. ACR had ample freerolls daily and the competition was pretty good. Bingo matches for the first 30-45 minutes but after the aggro's were eliminated, the events calmed down to resemble something very close to what poker normally looks like.

BetOnline has the JP freerolls and they are worth playing in - but the field is commonly 1800+ I don't mind that size fields, unless playing a timed event.

Hopefully ACR gets back to where they were pre-software update.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks

thanks to everyone participating!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my humble opinion, the best party poker freerolls are from CC

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Without a doubt, 888 has the largest selection of freerolls.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My vote is 888. They have lots of freerolls for bankroll start ups to adding to your bankroll.

C

capt red

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

guess i need to sign up to more sites :eek:

A

AnLin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MyVote

will go to 888, Pokerstar, Unibet och Betsson

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker has good freerolls, even those spins you get there are very helpful to myself. some other players might get lots of tickets but for me not very much I get.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 used to have freerolls a not a long time ago where it was easy to ITM but now they're gone. So my vote is for PS because of CC freerolls.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best freerolls are from CC hands down. After that my vote is 888. Have daily freerolls, 3rd party freerolls plus you have a daily chance to spin for tournament tickets.

Freeroll Passwords