Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all, I need your input

where are the best sites to play them freerolls?
I've been looking into some sites to see what kind of games they have, I dont where to play.
pokerstars and 888Poker is where i play, I also have a PP acct but dont play there(need to deposit for real $ games), places that dont need a deposit to play real $, would like to affiliate CC's to these sites if i decide to try them

TY for your responses,

Rob.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi everyone, I need your input,

where are the best sites to play freerolls?
Looking at some sites to see what games are, I have no where to play.
PokerStars and 888Poker are where I play, also I got PP Acte but did not play there (must deposit a real $ Games), places that do not require a deposit to play real $ would like to join these sites if I decide to try them out

for answers,

Rob.
Hello from me I also play a major Freerolls you recommend a map of America there Freerolls night every hour for 10 bucks and many others:D:D:D

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
On 888 you have many freerolls and also a daily chance to win tickets on spinning wheel.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 poker room on freeroll lists is of course 888poker

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know where there are many freerolls in many other poker rooms, but I really enjoyed playing at 888 Poker, there are a lot of freerolls there, but even better and there will be more games for you if you raise your level as much as possible, you will have many chances to play good freerolls with a good prize pool, but the decision is yours where you play and win and raise a bankroll!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I can advise you to create an account on the ACR. First of all, this site has good conditions for new players, in addition, there is a large selection of different freerolls and good prizes.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unibet i believe offer a no deposit bonus of
€2 unibet open ticket
€2,000 welcome freeroll tickets
€10 free cash ticket
For Players from In sweden, finland, norway, Belgium, The netherlands, Denmark, United Kingdom and Estonia there is the extra bonus of a cash game ticket worth €10.Also party poker has a'lot of freerolls.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unibet i believe offer a no deposit bonus of
€2 unibet open ticket
€2,000 welcome freeroll tickets
€10 free cash ticket
For Players from In Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, United Kingdom and Estonia there is the extra bonus of a cash game ticket worth €10.Also Party poker has a'lot of freerolls.

I have to say that partypoker - there were a lot of freerolls. But it has already passed. Now they are almost gone. If you want to start building a bankroll with freerolls - PartyPoker is not your choice. Try ACR.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By joining CC you can take part in many poker sites ..what is the definition of rum is hard to call,I primay playing in the freerolls at stars..Many CC members take part in other rooms as well .

J

JoeDurt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
I can advise you to create an account on the ACR. First of all, this site has good conditions for new players, in addition, there is a large selection of different freerolls and good prizes.

I've been playing freerolls on ACR as my main site. I'm enjoying it so far! It's a great place to get started

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to say that PartyPoker - there were a lot of freerolls. But it has already passed. Now they are almost gone....

Yeh its too bad that Party Poker has almost no freerolls left. Even the CC freerolls on Party Poker now require a buyin.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some freerolls can also be found at Winamax Poker - no need to deposit.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Undoubtedly, the best site with freerolls is 888. But at BetOnline or SportsBetting, when you create an account, you will receive a ticket to a freeroll with a prize pool of $ 10,000.
Good luck.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.

Hi, I'll take you up on your advice, I did some homework after i posted this, ACR seems to have alot of freerolls...but before I do.....is CC involved someway?

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to reg on jackpotfreerolls.com - many freerolls everyday on various pokerrooms plus jackpot if you can win two or more freerolls.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On 888 you have many freerolls and also a daily chance to win tickets on spinning wheel.

1 poker room on freeroll lists is of course 888poker

I don’t know where there are many freerolls in many other poker rooms, but I really enjoyed playing at 888 poker, there are a lot of freerolls there, but even better and there will be more games for you if you raise your level as much as possible, you will have many chances to play good freerolls with a good prize pool, but the decision is yours where you play and win and raise a bankroll!

Hi all, TY for replying to my thread, I do play at 888, one of the best sites in terms of free value, I like there level system,......well thx again cyas at the tables

Try to reg on jackpotfreerolls.com - many freerolls everyday on various pokerrooms plus jackpot if you can win two or more freerolls.

I signed up months ago...lol, I've yet to win a game, came close a few times...thx

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dallas4life

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all, I need your input

where are the best sites to play them freerolls?
I've been looking into some sites to see what kind of games they have, I dont where to play.
PokerStars and 888Poker is where i play, I also have a PP acct but dont play there(need to deposit for real $ games), places that dont need a deposit to play real $, would like to affiliate CC's to these sites if i decide to try them

TY for your responses,

Rob.
americascardroom global poker and bulldog and onlinebet are all the ones i know

Hi all, TY for replying to my thread, I do play at 888, one of the best sites in terms of free value, I like there level system,......well thx again cyas at the tables
it dont let usa play on that site ive tried that site

I signed up months ago...lol, I've yet to win a game, came close a few times...thx
ive played on a few freeroll sites and won

i like jackpot its a good one to go to

Some freerolls can also be found at Winamax Poker - no need to deposit.
what is winamax poker and were is that at

Yeh its too bad that Party Poker has almost no freerolls left. Even the CC freerolls on Party Poker now require a buyin.
that site no longer works in usa they shut it down for us

By joining CC you can take part in many poker sites ..what is the definition of rum is hard to call,I primay playing in the freerolls at stars..Many CC members take part in other rooms as well .
yes cardchat is a very good site so far that i can see

Last edited by a moderator:
andreyutzFCD

andreyutzFCD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best freerolls is in PokerStars. Is so many tournaments ....

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,
I've made accounts at BCP and intertops poker, hope to play wit ya'lls soon, trying to make posts is not easy, but I'm getting there..... FRC here I come

also updated my details here

Last edited:
Freeroll Passwords