Free Spins

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone else noticed that when you play Spin N Go or similiar type games, where you spin to determine prize amount, that the prize amount never exceeds the minimum amount, i.e. when entry is $0.10 prize never exceeds $0.20 and when entry is $0.25 prize never exceeds $1. I guess the concept is just a 'come on':):):), get you to spend your $$$ in anticipation of a larger prize.

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to play many times to get a prize that exceeds the number of entries. The house always wins

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone else noticed that when you play Spin N Go or similiar type games, where you spin to determine prize amount, that the prize amount never exceeds the minimum amount, i.e. when entry is $0.10 prize never exceeds $0.20 and when entry is $0.25 prize never exceeds $1. I guess the concept is just a 'come on':):):), get you to spend your $$$ in anticipation of a larger prize.

Well I must be lucky because on pokerstars I often get 3$ for 1$ buy-in which is not the minimum amount (2$) 😁

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, I noticed this feature as well. Everyone wants to earn their bread and butter. So this is the normal order of things.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its not true . many times i got a triple or more ,once i was playing 1$ i got as i remember 20 $ but i lost ,i dont know if the one that won was pokerstars computer :)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
its not true . many times i got a triple or more ,once i was playing 1$ i got as i remember 20 $ but i lost ,i dont know if the one that won was pokerstars computer :)

Likewise, several times at GG Poker I have won more than the minimum.

That said I have never seen the maximum pay out hit.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i won twice $50 in the 0.25 spins, but still i lost more money in the distance

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, but what I do notice is that when the wheel at GGPoker hangs between a really good prize and a not so good one (and even though it looks like it should clearly go towards the higher prize) it ALWAYS defies the laws of gravity and motion/inertia and goes the other way.

It wouldn't cost them much to make it realistic.