Five $5k freerolls on ACR tomorrow (Wed 18th Jan)

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking forward to their micolimit series they did a few years ago along with the freeroll series they did nearly at the same time. I didn't see it in 2022.

On their promotion page they have something called "the Dreamer" coming in February. I don't know if it'll be a micro series or just one big tournament with feeders into it. Wait and see.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info. Any limitations to who can play these?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't see any of these.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For those of you who like freerolls, and who doesn't, there are five $5k special freerolls on Americas Cardroom tomorrow (Wed 18th Jan).
They are at 1430, 1600, 1900, 2000 and 2200 GMT. Enjoy and good luck !
I can't find them. How do we find and enter these freerolls?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You have to check the 'private' tab. And I'm not sure if the 5k show in the overview or just when you open the tourney window itself.
Thank you. But wouldn't that be something you would have to have been invited to?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You have to check the 'private' tab. And I'm not sure if the 5k show in the overview or just when you open the tourney window itself.
What are they called in the lobby? I really do not see anything FR that matches these start times.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is it these $2.20 games??? There are several of them today, they have freerolls in their descriptions, they are $5k, but how are they freerolls?

Edit: ok, so you have to get the pw from the twitch stream and the first registration is free. The game shows up as a $2.20 game somehow, but is a FR...

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was in the third and now in the fourth. These ones seem to go on for a long time. Lots of rebuys going for that bounty, but you have to get a spot at the streamer's table!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was in the third and now in the fourth. These ones seem to go on for a long time. Lots of rebuys going for that bounty, but you have to get a spot at the streamer's table!
I cannot seem to find the password for the GMHikaru on twich. Guess I'm too stupid. Can you help out? 🙊🙈

Edit: I got it, wohoo. 😎

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
good luck to everyone who plays I don't play on this site so I wish everyone else who plays there win and take all the money I prefer only pokerstars and 888 poker

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Is it these $2.20 games??? There are several of them today, they have freerolls in their descriptions, they are $5k, but how are they freerolls?

Edit: ok, so you have to get the pw from the twitch stream and the first registration is free. The game shows up as a $2.20 game somehow, but is a FR...
got confused at first too, its a freebuy . so 2,20$ if u wanna re enter

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On this site you can make a good break, too bad I'm not playing on it anymore.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One more left today, and maybe one more tomorrow it looks like.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
got confused at first too, its a freebuy . so 2,20$ if u wanna re enter
A freebuy is not really a freeroll. As many others I looked and could not find these in the lobby. But it sounds like, I did not miss out on much anyway. If something sounds to good to be true, it usually is ;)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
But it sounds like, I did not miss out on much anyway. If something sounds to good to be true, it usually is ;)
I am honestly not entirely familiar with the term freebuy.

But you can enter the tournament for free, without any restriction except the password protection. And the price pool is indeed quite nice and additionally if you get very lucky, you can win 1k$ if you manage to knock out a Streamer.

If you want to Rebuy after being knocked out, it costs $2.2. But I never did that since I just played it like a freeroll. I could think about it if I were at the same table as a streamer though.

So I like those tourneys but ofc the player pool is often quite huge with 3k-5k participants. 🙂

Edit 2: As far as I've been told, one started just an hour ago, so should still be able to late reg there. Maybe give it a try, if you have the time. ☺️

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I looked on twitch but I cannot find the PW or even anything about the tourney. Would some one please help me out? Thanks a lot

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But you can enter the tournament for free, without any restriction except the password protection. And the price pool is indeed quite nice and additionally if you get very lucky, you can win 1k$ if you manage to knock out a Streamer.
Ok so its those tourneys, where two different forum members have reported about problems with having the 1k$ bounty paid out. Disregarding that they definitely sound like good fun, but of course you need to get lucky to end up at the same table as the streamer. Where you should then of course go complete bonkers to try to knock them out :)

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I just had a look at the schedule and for the next 2 weeks there will be a lot of these special freebuy tournaments.
I cashed the other day in the 10k, but I had to rebuy twice ($2.20) and finished with a profit of around $12 .

So from the lobby I see there will be 37 freerolls within the next 2 weeks. 3 of them 10k , the rest are 5k.
(There will be one bounty on the streamers head x 5 times)

The next freroll is the 10k scheduled at 11 PM CET (5 PM ET) on Saturday. 3 streamers with a bounty in this one (Yassou, LLStylish and Trick2G x 5 bounties, total 15 bounties x $1000)

Expect more than 6000 players fighting for the bounties and cash. And be prepared to rebuy a few times to run deep ;)

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so its those tourneys, where two different forum members have reported about problems with having the 1k$ bounty paid out. Disregarding that they definitely sound like good fun, but of course you need to get lucky to end up at the same table as the streamer. Where you should then of course go complete bonkers to try to knock them out :)
This is a good time to point out that both those members were paid.

Really important to record the knockout hand.

Freeroll Passwords