DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Playing in the first ever (i think) 500$ fabulous winner spinner freeroll on the Ontario App, and there was only 188 players! lol 4.74$ just to get in money. 106 for 1st. I likey!! There are still 23 of us left at break..
I know they won't stay this small for long, but for now, it actually IS fabulous :D

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which platform? betmgm ? I can't get their location setting to recognize I'm in Ontario

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888Poker ontario, Betmgm isnt live yet.
betmgm has ontario freeroll tomorrow with only four people registered, I just can't get geo location to work and I'm literally on Rogers direct wired to the router so and semi technically inclined so I'm not sure how 'normal' people will get this to work

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
betmgm has ontario freeroll tomorrow with only four people registered, I just can't get geo location to work and I'm literally on Rogers direct wired to the router so and semi technically inclined so I'm not sure how 'normal' people will get this to work

Try logging in from your phone. I heard certain sports books were having that issues with geo location and logging in from desktop, Also certain ones were saying you had to be connected to wifi not a hardwire.. :confused:

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
But what happen in 888 if i not from ontario but in quebec ??? That mean i cant play anymore???

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in the first ever (i think) 500$ fabulous winner spinner freeroll on the Ontario app, and there was only 188 players! lol 4.74$ just to get in money. 106 for 1st. I likey!! There are still 23 of us left at break..
I know they won't stay this small for long, but for now, it actually IS fabulous :D

Can you still play the cardschat freerolls on 888 or are ontario players now excluded from those tournaments?

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Playing in the first ever (i think) 500$ fabulous winner spinner freeroll on the Ontario app, and there was only 188 players! lol 4.74$ just to get in money. 106 for 1st. I likey!! There are still 23 of us left at break..
Gogogo Debi, TID I know you can do it!

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
they don't have any CC tournaments there :( no private tournaments at all so far. No sngs either :(

Can you still play the cardschat freerolls on 888 or are ontario players now excluded from those tournaments?

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
ya, you still get to play against the world. ontario is now stuck just playing against other people in ontario :/

But what happen in 888 if i not from ontario but in quebec ??? That mean i cant play anymore???

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes 888.. i haven't tried betmgm yet, so really can't help you there. on 888 it didn't recognize my location the first time, but when i logged in again it was ok.. no extra work on my part. thank goodness lol i'm no good with that stuff either ;)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah now for me that working but i have to be connect on wifi and if bot that not working

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think many sites wish many players but international permit some problem.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they don't have any CC tournaments there :( no private tournaments at all so far. No sngs either :(

But on pokerstars you are still in the international player pool and you can see the cardschat games no? I wonder why 888 and pokerstars are handeling it differently...

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are people who are okay with being losing players, and just like playing the game. For those people, maybe igaming is a legitimate option.

For everyone else however, igaming is basically a scam, and one of the worst rake traps (probably the worst), I have ever seen.

Ontario government should be ashamed of themselves for letting 888 and MGM swindle their own populace.