Finally!!!

DaFrank

DaFrank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally cracked the money on a couple of freerolls for the first time in a few days. Only .27 cents between the 2 but it's a start.

My goal, like many out there is to start from nothing(freerolls) and build up a bankroll. It's pretty tough actually but I'm hoping to slowly and steadily be ITM on freerolls and just build.

I've deposited money on a few different sites and had about average success but I've never just started from freerolls and saw if I could build a bankroll that way. So, that's what I'm going to try and do. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you as well. :eek:

DaFrank

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck

I started from free rolls. Best ones are the CC free rolls and the jp free rolls. Won first place in a few never looked back. Good luck.

DaFrank

DaFrank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started from free rolls. Best ones are the CC free rolls and the jp free rolls. Won first place in a few never looked back. Good luck.

I'll sound stupid asking this but... What's cc and jp freerolls? lol
I appreciate your comment.
DaFrank

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
cc is Cardschat

jp is Jackpot Freerolls. This freeroll is available on many sites especially on the major ones. Google is your best friend you will out how to play them and when where they take place.

I'll sound stupid asking this but... What's cc and jp freerolls? lol
I appreciate your comment.
DaFrank

DaFrank

DaFrank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Joeisi, now I definitely feel stupid lol.
Thanks for the comment and I'll look into them and see how I can participate.
Good luck out there on the tables.

DaFrank

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do everything right, I also started with freerolls, and honestly, this is the coolest way, most will tell you the deposits but not me, on freerolls, we learn more about the game than on our money ... I wish everyone to successfully start a career in poker with freerolls. .

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a newbie with the freeroll build up myself and those tournaments are one of the toughest to win to me because you have a lot of bingo players:0) to make it to the pay is a great job well done:0) good going keep up the hustle;0)

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I did challenge like this... Recommend you to play on stars because there are some 1k freerolls in the evening for now, you can look up for them on pokerstars twitch or youtube. CardsChat and jackpot freerolls are really good too. Jackpot freeroll's - 250$ prizepool, CardsChat 100$. There are daily 50$ too but I don't think it's worth it if you don't hit near final table and competition is really huge about 6k people

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awsome

Yes it takes a lot of patients, and poker skill experience to start from the bottom and now you might make it Yeah. Seen you on Americas Card Room if thats the same Dafrank, good luck to you also and every one else.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello)
I wish you good luck and great patience..)
:bandit:

V_Sigme

V_Sigme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool, well done mate, i started only on freerolls, now my BR is 11$, lol, good luck :)

K

kelvin22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do everything right, I also started with freerolls, and honestly, this is the coolest way, most will tell you the deposits but not me, on freerolls, we learn more about the game than on our money ... I wish everyone to successfully start a career in poker with freerolls. .

I would encourage everyone to start with freerolls such as CC and JP (though jackpot freerolls require a 0.01$ entry). But when it comes to 10k+ player freerolls, i believe they are a waste of time. Hitting the money in those is very hard, and rarely happens. Building a bankroll from 5-10 cents earned every couple of days... man, you might get really old before you join higher stakes MTT's.

M

Mustafajones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations and keep at it! I trying to freeroll to bankroll as well and there is more gratification it seems in surviving the crazies and outplaying others to place ITM when freerolling.

Good luck to you and everyone on this type of challenge!