Figured Why Sites Love Giving Tournament Dollars

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because you sit on the computer bored AF for 4 hours and therefore play more games and pay more rake.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They also create more variance for other players, which also helps generate more fees from additional buy-ins.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you get T$ for free, and dont want to play tournaments, then dont use them. Or maybe find a hyperturbo game, so it dont take so long ;)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sites should also hand out freeroll money in tournament dollars. Like this they could generate more traffic, especially for micro and low stake tournaments. This would be also a solution against "parasites" who only play freerolls and then cashout without playing any real money games.

There should be a room where they have endless freerolls with a tournament money bonus that u can win. To release the bonus you would have to generate rake that is equal to the bonus amount. Like this there would be a lot of traffic and sites would not spend money on freerolls but there would be still a lot of them 🙂

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i believe it woukld be better is they gave tournament dollars instead of cash in some of the freerolls , i would like it more that way .

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I just don't like the way on pokerstars you are forced to use T$ first! Its very rare that I would use my cash first, but sometimes I would like to think I will save that T$11 for a Sunday Storm for example.
I think most of us play enough to play through our T$ regardless and therefore it doesn't really make much difference to me if I win some money in T$

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It helps to cover the guarantees too.
I love getting a bunch of T$ and grinding it trough to actual $

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I made this post I was salty because I was in the bubble and came 2nd in this tournament and wanted really bad to go to bed lol.

Game did me dirty to when I was heads up, 2-2-4 flop, I had 2 4 the other guy had 4 4 lol. The other guy was obviously as nooby as possible so he just jammed 45bb OOP (open raised pot) and I snapped it off obviously for maximum salt in the wounds.