Feels global Poker is rigged!

T

texas4life45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After playing one sit and go for 5 straight days I get taken out by the river card each time! I had aces and go all in and they catch a 5 card to get a three of a kind! This happen 5 straight times. I have a higher pair but they catch a three of a kind on the river! 5 straight sit and go's! The odds have to reach lottery winning levels! So I am finished deposited money in this site! Going back to fantasy horse racing! At least I know that is level playing field!

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the same, I sit here sooo many times and think...just fade the three, just fade the three...and river comes a 3 so J3 beats my JKs. Maybe the poker-rooms think it's more fun and action when the magical river card shows up. I have to admit, sometimes the river helps me as well, but most of the times I'm in the lead and lose.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah it feels but probably isn't. its just your biased opinion

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not judge you and other people who often get this manipulation thought.
Try to believe more in the unpredictable that can happen in poker or in other games than in the manipulation.
Many famous players, are paid by the biggest rooms and always try to pass security to us that in poker the unpredictable and minimal.
Then we started playing, we started losing and we went on tilt and ended up blaming the room, luck, etc.
As an example, I go to chess and I feel more comfortable due to the transparency and clear rules that this sport presents to me.

* So never trust:
Poker has and will always have a large percentage of luck waiting to raise its money.