PS
888 poker

Paligyerek

Paligyerek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, GGPoker, and 888:cool: If you want to play on unibet or Bet365 they might be rigged or they just don't like me at all:cautious:

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only play on Pokerstars. I like their navigation style on the website. Reasonably easy to use. Don't like the constant updating of it though.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite is 888poker. There are a lot of fish here) Also on this room there are a lot of freerolls, and a simple and clear interface that is very good for beginners. I also like to play at Pokerstars and Pokermatch

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In the first place in terms of the efficiency of organizing the largest tournaments, the large number of participants, and their distinction by embracing the best stars and professionals of poker, there are two unparalleled rooms, which are pokerstars and 888poker

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
888poker & PokerStars are the only rooms I'm playing.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've used 4 sites in total, out of them, two of them has become my favourite to play on:

Coral
GGPoker

Both sites offers great welcome bonuses that I got a lot out of for just depositing £10, especially Coral, which this site in particular also has hourly Free To Play tournaments where you could win poker cash and newcomers can enter an exclusive tournament which I myself have won and banked $30 USD, meanwhile GGPoker's offers and daily freebies are also good, because it's all about playing poker, obviously, wherever it's the spin and gold or battle royale.

The other two sites I've played on is PartyPoker and 888 Poker.

888 is my least favourite, there is a lot of free to enter tournaments, but so often people go All In in them to build up chips fast, due to how quickly the blinds go up. The only thing I play for money on that site poker wise is Blast, cash tables are more or less empty for low stakes which I prefer to play on. I have won a $55 ticket from one of the tournaments before, but yeah, not a great time overall.

Partypoker was ok at first for me, but overtime after the promos are done, I don't find great fun playing poker on there, especially with the daily and weekly freebie tournaments currently offering just tournament tickets instead of poker cash. I'm probably gonna end up deleting my accounts on 888 and Partypoker and just focus on Coral and GGPoker soon.
Hi.
888 on the contrary is my favorite site. There are a large number of daily freerolls, and really, very often in these freerolls, players play with all kinds of garbage. But I am patient and at a distance I have profit from these freerolls. In addition, our daily and weekly freerolls also often bring profit and this profit is a decent replenishment of my bankroll.
But I would not recommend that you delete accounts, there is simply no need for it. On the contrary, everything changes and over time your opinion may change as well.
Good luck.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Pokerstars, I've tried other poker rooms as well, but pokerstars suits me best. The application works without problems, clearly and without excess effects. A large number of players around the clock, so you can play at any time.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always loved Pokerstars more than any other site.
I like party poker's traffic of games/players, but I hate the software.
Then I guess GG and 888.
I didn't try on other sites

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars and the Gg poker

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars and 888 Poker

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bovada/ignition easily my favorite.

Maybe if more states/regions join multi-state pacts in US for Stars and wsop I'll give them another go.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I started playing on PS and I'm still playing on this site, a few years ago I also created an account on 888 but I didn't settle so well with it, so after 1 year I gave up, I think that for me PS is the best well organised

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 3 sites, in no order of preference, 888, PokerStars and GG poker. I should promote them more but I am not much of a social media person. 90% of my chatting is here in CC. Typing, not chatting.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Of course Pokerstars i use to play on winamax when i was in france since they can't access .com rooms they can only play on fr rooms :D

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I am currently playing on 888poker. PS and GGPoker - the best is GGPoker then PS. and 888poker in that order

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I have tried many sites, but in the end I always come back to pokerstars. Maybe it's because it has the biggest selection of tournaments and I feel like I can make it to the final table of a big tournament one day.

View attachment 321489