Favourite sites to play poker on?

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've used 4 sites in total, out of them, two of them has become my favourite to play on:

Coral
GGPoker

Both sites offers great welcome bonuses that I got a lot out of for just depositing £10, especially Coral, which this site in particular also has hourly Free To Play tournaments where you could win poker cash and newcomers can enter an exclusive tournament which I myself have won and banked $30 USD, meanwhile GGPoker's offers and daily freebies are also good, because it's all about playing poker, obviously, wherever it's the spin and gold or battle royale.

The other two sites I've played on is partypoker and 888 Poker.

888 is my least favourite, there is a lot of free to enter tournaments, but so often people go All In in them to build up chips fast, due to how quickly the blinds go up. The only thing I play for money on that site poker wise is Blast, cash tables are more or less empty for low stakes which I prefer to play on. I have won a $55 ticket from one of the tournaments before, but yeah, not a great time overall.

Partypoker was ok at first for me, but overtime after the promos are done, I don't find great fun playing poker on there, especially with the daily and weekly freebie tournaments currently offering just tournament tickets instead of poker cash. I'm probably gonna end up deleting my accounts on 888 and Partypoker and just focus on Coral and GGPoker soon.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
  1. Pokerstars
  2. GGPoker
  3. PartyPoker

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
drat , cant get those sites at my location in the USA . time to take an extended visit to mexico ?

Murasaki

Murasaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
1 st 888
2 GGpoker but theres always unreal bad beats
3 pokerstars
I recently suffered a horrible bad beat on GGPoker battle royale, despite opting in on GGCare and GGCheers, I go nothing in return for suffering a bad beat.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 - Pokerstars *too many bad beats these days im kinda angry about that XD i was with 2 over cards and the flop just gave my oponent 4 cards of his straight in the coin flip*
2- 888poker

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Pokerstars has been in my first place for many years, I would not say that it pleases me with victories, I just like to play there. The best and most understandable software for me. GGPoker is unfortunately not available in my country

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Pokerstars
2. GGPoker
3. Natural8

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, I only play at PokerOK, as the rest of the sites that I liked to play on left our country.
PokerOK belongs to the GG platform

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My favourite sites are NetBetPoker (available in Romania and more), 888 Poker and GGPoker.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've used 4 sites in total, out of them, two of them has become my favourite to play on:

Coral
GGPoker

Both sites offers great welcome bonuses that I got a lot out of for just depositing £10, especially Coral, which this site in particular also has hourly Free To Play tournaments where you could win poker cash and newcomers can enter an exclusive tournament which I myself have won and banked $30 USD, meanwhile GGPoker's offers and daily freebies are also good, because it's all about playing poker, obviously, wherever it's the spin and gold or battle royale.

The other two sites I've played on is PartyPoker and 888 Poker.

888 is my least favourite, there is a lot of free to enter tournaments, but so often people go All In in them to build up chips fast, due to how quickly the blinds go up. The only thing I play for money on that site poker wise is Blast, cash tables are more or less empty for low stakes which I prefer to play on. I have won a $55 ticket from one of the tournaments before, but yeah, not a great time overall.

Partypoker was ok at first for me, but overtime after the promos are done, I don't find great fun playing poker on there, especially with the daily and weekly freebie tournaments currently offering just tournament tickets instead of poker cash. I'm probably gonna end up deleting my accounts on 888 and Partypoker and just focus on Coral and GGPoker soon.
My favorites are Pokerstars, 888 and PartyPoker. I agree that the blinds go up too fast in a lot of 888 freerolls though, so they are a bit of a lottery.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I will put in order the sites that I like to play the most:
1st pokerstars, it is an excellent site in terms of numbers of Mtts with a good structure and has many players, it leaves something to be desired in the programming of card draws and the rakeback could be much better.
2°888poker, I really like this site, I think it's easier to make a profit, a problem that offers few Mtts on PCs, but there are Mtts with excellent structures.
3rd GGpoker, the best graphics and the best rakeback, offers Mtts with a large number of players, a pity that the Mtts have a somewhat tight structure with an 8-minute increase in blinds, in more expensive Mtts the increase in blinds is 15 minutes.
4°BCP, best Mtts structure, the rakebeck I never received even 1 cent, but overall it's a good sita
party poker is a site that I really like to play, but it has a lot of the best graphics, in the Mtts structure, which is very tight, in the rakebeck.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
starting like to play at clubgg platinum and ggpoker more players more fishes

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on ps because of the traffic that the room has

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First pokerstars, then ggpoker and americas cardroom. In that order, my favorites.

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At me pokerstars, I won the most money there. In second place 888 poker.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
PS & 888 4 me ,I like 888 best but the rake is higher

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, I only have two sites in my priority: Pokerstars and 888.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 GGPoker, 2 PokerStars 3-888 4 Uni

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, 888poker and PArtypoker....in this order....

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that PokerStars MI and NJ share player pool - it takes the crown hands down.

Already have seen tourney pools more than double.

The New Year 10$ tournament surpassed its 50k prize pool.

The 100$ doubled the gauruntee.

It’s awesome