Favourite poker site

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your favourite poker site and why? I like 888 poker because of lot freeroll tournaments.
This continues to amaze me, newbies if you are going to be an active member of this forum please take 10 seconds to think before posting. Like maybe say to yourself "I wonder if this general question has been asked on CardsChat already?" Your answer would be only like 500 times if not more. Take a minute and contribute and just add your favorite rooms to the already ridiculous amount of threads with this exact same title and don't spam the forum. Not much from our members gets on my nerves but when people blatantly spam the forum to meet post requirements without any thought going into what they are contributing, yeah that irks me a little bit.

ponistra7

ponistra7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for post, i will concider what you said.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 is one of my favorites too, pokerstars I really like the guaranteed money from tournaments throughout the day and the satellites they have for them and with the cardschat freerolls it's great what can be achieved:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
While playing poker, I stopped at Pokerstars and 888:)

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for those just starting out, my tip is to play them all!

So you'll have more tournaments available and you'll be able to learn more and more

GL;);)

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
USA player here, I've tried ACR and ignition and prefer ACR even if games are tougher.

I really, really miss PokerStars though.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes 888 is a good site about freerolls, but I like Pokerstras better. It’s somehow more comfortable here.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker is the most convenient, and the distribution and graphics are all on top. I especially like the fact that there you can watch the river slowly and not immediately, which sometimes pleases) Yes, there are few free tournaments, and this hall is better than 888 or a party