Favorite type of play and site?

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys,

I have spent several weeks playing ACR, especially focused on KO. There are some good things, but generally, I am concerned with lack of proper card selection, system or whatever. Usually, when I play I don't know exactly what comes up, but now even when I have good cards, I know I will lose, because of the order of seat, or some premonition or whatever. However, my favorite type of play is KO, and sites:):):):): ACR and PS.

Cheers!

I hope I'll see some answers, impressions etc----:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello friend I play mostly cash omaha on all sites... But for some reason I am better at 888 poker...:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have spent several weeks playing ACR, especially focused on KO. There are some good things, but generally, I am concerned with lack of proper card selection, system or whatever. Usually, when I play I don't know exactly what comes up, but now even when I have good cards, I know I will lose, because of the order of seat, or some premonition or whatever. However, my favorite type of play is KO, and sites:):):):): ACR and PS.

Knockout style is actually quite good. As long as you are using it in cardchat games for example :cool:

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, the best room to play is PokerStars. There are many varieties of poker. Which one to play, everyone chooses for himself.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play at Pokerstars :), and as a type of game I like NO LIMIT HOLDEM, but I'm open to other variations of poker:)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always been privileged to play in tournaments. And I only play on big sites.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Right now my favorite game is sit & go double or nothing and my favorite site is bodog

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Holdem and play in acr bcp yapoker and poker888 and sometime play pokerstar

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eu sou apaixonado pelo Bounty hold'em and omaha mas sinto que as vezes quem tem mais fichas sempre ganha mesmo que tenha as melhores cartas do meu site favorito e ps queria jogar nos outros.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of poker stars, I've been playing on it for 18 years, but I play on another site besides GG and Suprema brasil, but not as often.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to hunt when they also pay for a knockout)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
Recently I have been playing tournaments with an 8-10 minute blend interval at GGPokerok

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at Poker Stars and my favorite type of poker game is texas Holdem, thinking a little more I believe that is the only variant I know how to play it properly lol. Regards.

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite style of play is classic MTT with no rebuy and no addon.
I like KO a lot too, but I need to adjust a lot of things to do well in this more aggressive form of poker.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

Hello Guys,

Cheers!

I hope I'll see some answers, impressions etc----:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant

For me, in first place I prefer Texas Hold'em, then Omaha.
As for the poker rooms, I have not tried ACR yet, due to the lack of time only, but after my simple experience I saw that the pokerstars room and 888 are the best and the most famous, and the most in terms of the number of participants as well.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my preference is Hold' no ..pokerstars

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried a lot of poker sites, but I got comfortable with poker stars - Holdem, and in principle, in my country, many poker sites are not available:(

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love KO tournaments!
Also any form of PLO8 (High-Low) especialy fixed limit high stakes cash games 9-max

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, I play tournaments, the KOs are becoming my favorites, I really like partypoker and 888, I really like their satellites to play good tournaments:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DoN Sit & Go tournaments on BOL and PartyPoker

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love the 50/50 SnGs on Pokerstars and will return on their site as soon as I'll be able to deposit some money on there again.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I play on two sites currently , pokerstars and ggpoker and I have no superstition about cards , just a lot of study .lol:D:D:D