Favorite Sites

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New member here. Was wanting help with sites the members here feel are legit and fair when offering their games. Most important to me is if you feel their dealing software programs are really random

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most reliable poker site is Betonline / Sportsbetting / Tigergaming
Several sources suggested this when I looked out of curiosity as to which poker room was the most protected.
Interestingly, not the most popular the safest!

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello there,
In my opinion, you are on the best site. There are many freerolls here and lots of activity to keep you occupied.

I have downloaded all of the sites that Cards Chat has activity on and have not done much on them. So far, I have played a little on unibet. They welcome you with tickets to freerolls there are low stake games ($.01)if you are interested in those.

I encourage you to participate in the forum challenges on pokerstars. Eventually you will qualify for all member freerolls and be able to play at least one tournament a day. That is a workable plan, trust me ;).

I was able to build a bankroll that way. Not to mention, the bonus of learning to improve your game. I as doing the "Become a winning player in 30 days course" and have learnt o much!

Take time to get connected in the forums and stay connected to the grape vine.

Enjoy your search. :)