~* Favorite Poker Site And Why *~

eaglelite

eaglelite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also started at party poker and floated around and now I play at fulltilt, pokerstars and absolute poker but if I was to pick from those three I would choose Fulltilt because it has all in protection, then pokerstars then absolute poker.

P

pomny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I m not a regular player of poker but i like play i preferred sweden-poker-online.se as my favorite online poker site. Because it has good customer services and i make money fast as compare to other sites.

M

manufactum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and i already forget fulltilt poker is the only one i can play on the macin tosch but i have a windows computer witch i don't use much
so ftp is bettter for me

DowntownDan

DowntownDan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.My' favorite site too!!!!

Started at party poker, went to full tilt, drifted to ultimate bet, then pokerstars, bodog, carbon, pitbull, cake, vegas777....

After the insane amount of hands ive seen and kooky stuff as well,
I like ultimate bet followed by a very close poker stars,

"A"x" Suited is my favorite hand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep......Ub is for me2.... IThey've really gone through a 'lot' of very posative changes (upgrades) over the past couple or so years. I even get a kick out of their *Elimination Blackjack Tournaments, for a break. What a hoot!!!!
Yep.....all in all 'A randomly generated, highly motivated, user friendly, politicaly correct, laser guided, multilingual, heat seeking, motivational *smart Bomb.
And.....I'll give it a 10, 'cause it's got a great beat.........& it's easy to dance to./ :elefant: :party:

Attachments

• th_anislide7ys.gif
    th_anislide7ys.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 145
  • th_teamzissouinvitecard_edited.jpg
    th_teamzissouinvitecard_edited.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 146
N

njpokerhoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think full tilt is the best for playing. As for timely checks- that's a different story. Play at Stars too, but hate when it's your turn and it "blinks". TonyG is awful.

T

TurnipHead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-Tried 15 of the most reputable sites and networks (but not able to deposit at FTP, bodog or Everest). My personal favourites:

For Good All Round Software - poker stars & Poker Heaven
For Graphics And Fun - PKR
For Fast, Smooth, Satisfyingly Chunky Gameplay -PaddyPowerPoker
For A Crisp, Stylish Interface - betfair (Upgraded version) & Poker Heaven
For The Best Bonus Offer - william hill ($50 for 5 hours play per month on the $1/$2 Limit cash game tables.)
Best Cashouts (For UK maestro card holders) - Pacific, William Hill, PaddyPowerPoker, Betfair, Party Poker, Coral poker.
For Choice Of Games/Tournies - Poker Stars
For Soft Competition - Pacific & PKR

ALL ROUND BEST - PACIFIC & PKR

Only1JA

Only1JA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Doyles but it is fast. I like PokerStars because of the multi options. I like Full Tilt but hate the Avatars. Ultimate Bet is my pet dislike (because of of the Allin idiots) along with Noble because of inconsistent software. I used to go to partypoker all the time until the US ban and I couldn't get my money out, and the Indian call centre is manned by people who can't speak English. Bodog and Vegas have dodgy software and my firewall rejects the spyware and adware bull. Absolute is boring, as for the rest they don't figure.
Overall it would have to be PokerStars.

Greyland

Greyland

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and i already forget fulltilt poker is the only one i can play on the macin tosch but i have a windows computer witch i don't use much
so ftp is bettter for me

I also have a Mac, so I play mostly at FullTilt.

PokerStars is working on a Mac client, which I'm beta testing and wondering how log its going to take before its ready.

S

Strat Cat 9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Started on Poker Stars -- drifting around to other rooms now FT UB Carbon, Big Juicy -- still prefer Poker Stars ... maybe just because i'm familiar with the software-- LIke the option to choose ones own avatar ... find in fr tourneys on poker stars easier to remember a players button and how i perceive they play ... find on the sites where avatars are either choose for you or like FT too many the same that i don't remember the players names ... like i'm thinking is that guy who was on that table two table changes ago or is it someone totally different .. so i still like the Poker Stars software best ...

smerald

smerald

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full tilt is my favorite, it has quicker games and more action.

And their updated software is great :)

T

tigertight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
started at ftp didn't like so i played pokerstars thought it was ok put 20 dollars in to bodog got it up to 56 so i would have to go with bodog i love that site.

S

stamdubborn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt for me... Best Graphics and easiest to navigate....
Also it seems to have more better players so I have stepped up my game a level by playing there. Now I cash out often, after about a year of the learning curve....I always hear about the "Bad Beats" at sites, and I can tell you that I was a Dealer at a card room in LA. and it is the Game that produces bad beats, not the sites.
Good luck to all.

J

jame7231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is my fav..... I love the 2.20 sat tourneys to the 100K.

J

jame7231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt for me... Best Graphics and easiest to navigate....
Also it seems to have more better players so I have stepped up my game a level by playing there. Now I cash out often, after about a year of the learning curve....I always hear about the "Bad Beats" at sites, and I can tell you that I was a Dealer at a card room in LA. and it is the Game that produces bad beats, not the sites.
Good luck to all.
Do you have problems with the log on's? It seems like it takes forever for me to get on to full tilt...?

The Old Guy

The Old Guy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker sites I visit

Started playing online at Bodog. Didn't like it because of too many connection problems. Graduated to NLOP and was satisfied until I discovered PokerStars and FullTilt. Have been at PS and FT for awhile. Once in a while I'll stray to PartyPoker, Carbon, PurePlay, PokerNordica, and BigJuicyOdds. That's quite a few.:D

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started on Party poker , then went to Full Tilt , Ultimatebet, and Pokerstars. I play mostly on Full Tilt now. Occasionally I play on the others sites. I have played on other sites but didn't care for them.

Last edited:
J

jujubean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
onlline poker

I play at fulltilt, gunslingerspoker.com and bodog

fulltilt and bodog for the larger tourneys and gunslingers is a newer site
that has good ring games and good rakeback

crzycal

crzycal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Victor chandler

I think if you want great grafics try out this site. Victor chandler they have freerolls as well. I have been very lucky there. last week won 200.00 in a tournie. try it out you make like it.

Blazing_Saddler

Blazing_Saddler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play at Absolute. Have been with them for years now, moved around a few times, but always go back to them. The Sng have an excellent structure, and there are plenty of good re load bonuses, plus a hefty sign up bonus

The software has just had a big make over too, I like it .

I am looking to join a new site very soon, transfer some br over to start playing Cash, was thinking about Full Tilt, although I have read that the competion is tough on there ?

K

kesc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite would be pokerstars, thats what I started on. I like it because its clean, and easy to navigate.

Looked at some other sites, never really liked how lobbies were set up, or how the tables looked. They are usually too flashy for my taste.

smlcmks

smlcmks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars and full tilt they have the best poker softwares