Favoring poker players

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever thought that some players are favored by the poker room? So many times I have had the feeling especially in bigger tournaments, that it is impossible for that player to survive a hand against AA KK or by some miracle always win a big pot even though he had a weaker hand than his opponent.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you never had such tournament yourself? Where you just run like crazy? Well like a month ago i had one CC freeroll like this. I won like 6 coin flips or somthing. I hit runner runner straits vs a set. It was nuts. Well those are very rare ofc, most of the times i run like sh!t but in big mtts usually plays alot of players. If you see someone run like crazy, odds are next 999 mtts hes gona run like crap. :rolleyes:

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you never had such tournament yourself? Where you just run like crazy? Well like a month ago i had one CC freeroll like this. I won like 6 coin flips or somthing. I hit runner runner straits vs a set. It was nuts. Well those are very rare ofc, most of the times i run like sh!t but in big mtts usually plays alot of players. If you see someone run like crazy, odds are next 999 mtts hes gona run like crap. :rolleyes:
. I didn't mean that, I certainly had a tournament like that, I meant more of the players you often see on the final table as a famous Swedish player at a scoop tournament recently. He was the shortest stack of all players and eventually won the tournament even though he had the lowest percentage chance of it, calling all in with 10 6 and winning against AQ, winning twice in hand against KK, then in hand AK winning with AQ and so on . Maybe poker rooms favor a player for promotion purposes, maybe I’m not right but that’s my opinion.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Luck is an unpredictable thing. I do not think there are any sites that can manage luck. Personally, I have focused on improving my skills and I think that my patience and discipline will bring me luck in the future.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve often wondered the same thing. I’ve never deposited at a poker room and I wonder at times if there’s something in the background to make it less likely to win. It would be easy enough to do, and then when you deposit a switch gets flipped which makes you no longer unfavored. But it’s probably more due to my play than anything but love a good conspiracy. Lol.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we tend to look at it that way when we have a string of bad luck.

V

Velv960

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probabile

Probabile, ma alcune mani succedono anche nel poker live, ma quando si gioca online non puoi mai sapere perchè è pur sempre un computer che decide, avvolte mi capita di pensare che qualcuno gia sa che vincerà quella mano anche con carte ingiocabili

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know if the game favors certain players, for example those who deposit money more often, but the idea is that the game has to eliminate players in order to finish the tournament somehow.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Naturally Daniel Nigriannu) since I have been following him for a long time, but he has something that hasn't gone well with the game lately, but it's all the same! He's the best !!!

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i would not rule that possibility out. It could be. But definately need a closer look. More data then just few lucky hands.

. I didn't mean that, I certainly had a tournament like that, I meant more of the players you often see on the final table as a famous Swedish player at a scoop tournament recently. He was the shortest stack of all players and eventually won the tournament even though he had the lowest percentage chance of it, calling all in with 10 6 and winning against AQ, winning twice in hand against KK, then in hand AK winning with AQ and so on . Maybe poker rooms favor a player for promotion purposes, maybe I’m not right but that’s my opinion.

L

Lexand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some tournaments that you already know who will win. For every hand that this "player who will win" gets involved, he wins.
I'm not saying that everyone is like that, but there are some tournaments that are clear.
And look, I've seen several tournaments like that.