fair poker play

M

Mdaw360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
can somebody on here please point me in the right direction of a site that actually is a fair generated hand system or do most just reward high depositing players the amount of bad beats which i didn't think was logically possible i have been receiving on 888 is unreal really i cant comprehend it thanks

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't look to WPN for this thats for sure. Look the bad beats are going to happen in poker thats a given but the ones that make you go "You gotta be Fing kidding me," on a constant basis like you are referring to, I don't know about the sites that you have access to, but for Americans I would say its SportsBetting/BetOnline that this happens at least less often on. Im 0 for my last 6 flopping trip Ks with pocket Ks on WPN and have run into runner runner 4 of the 6 times, though I was actually behind to trip aces once, so I feel ya. Since it is done by a machine you can feel cheated at times but who actually knows 100% for sure?

I

iuly1209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can somebody on here please point me in the right direction of a site that actually is a fair generated hand system or do most just reward high depositing players the amount of bad beats which i didn't think was logically possible i have been receiving on 888 is unreal really i cant comprehend it thanks

As long as they are regulated by no one and the software checked by someone that is not paid by them i say no one.
888 is definitely not random. PS had issues with the law being banned in the US. Absolute Poker and full tilt poker are well known stories as well.
The rest just did not got caught.... yet.
Fair poker play is live poker.

Last edited:
tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that fair poker is live, face to face !! the rest is subject to an online program with relative levels and variations

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online there will always be more bad beats and continuous it is logical, live not by nature everything is slower, online there are millions of hands in a short time and everywhere it is the same, if they consider that the game is not fair online there is a problem and poker is not for you:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree the amount of bad beats on 888 is beyond mathematical comprehension. Not just to me either, I see it happening to all other players as well when they are all in. I played a tournament a while ago and there were 8 instances where someone was in preflop with AA and they lost every time! And it was often against someone calling with junk like 95o and hitting two pair. Once an A was the first card on flop and then the next 4 made the other guy a straight with his 83. Ridiculous. I only play the CardsChat freerolls there now. It’s not worth playing with my money there.

I

iuly1209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online there will always be more bad beats and continuous it is logical, live not by nature everything is slower, online there are millions of hands in a short time and everywhere it is the same, if they consider that the game is not fair online there is a problem and poker is not for you:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

same old broken record you could hear from AP Full Tilt and PS. That's how they justify the RNG that no one checks except the lab they pay to do it.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is a huge difference between truly random generated cards and cards that are influenced by many variables that are caused by live dealt cards.

RND is just that and you will see the craziest things happen but in the end it will all even out wit variance since it is truly random.

Just different - not the same comparison

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS makes many dramatic modes that beat me. Sometimes I´ve dudes about fairness on this site.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wouldn't know which site to nominate over another.

I am presently on what is euphemistically known as a downswing...it started on one site (where I had problems for months before) and now seems to show on another site frequently mentioned here also.

I have been collecting screenshots of the beats just to be able to review and chill (if possible) about the ludicrous nature of what has been happening, day after day. I have evidence of the hand farce as it unfolds - I now have tens of recent ones.

I have no choice but to play online but am at that point where I cannot believe everyone does not approach online play with a healthy dose of skepticism.